Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Daps
I need yall help bruhs. I got this chick I’m going back and forth with texting but the the texts are dry as a hell. Mind you I initially dropped her because I thought there was no real chemistry beyond basic attraction. She has hit me back saying she ok with being friends but is texting like we together.

I honestly don’t know what to do.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I need yall help bruhs. I got this chick I’m going back and forth with texting but the the texts are dry as a hell. Mind you I initially dropped her because I thought there was no real chemistry beyond basic attraction. She has hit me back saying she ok with being friends but is texting like we together.

She wants your energy & attention. Shes using you as a placeholder until the other guy “gives in”.

Block her and move on.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

If the texting dry you have two choices

Say some off the wall/aggressive shyt to knock the walls down and ignite better convos

Or just keep it moving cause shes a dead ting.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

Why are you wasting your time texting? Texts are only for setting up dates. Any extra texts will just bore her...

So set up a date and go from there.

She wants your energy & attention. Shes using you as a placeholder until the other guy “gives in”.

Block her and move on.
This sounds like bitter "redpill" advice

Blocking her is unnecessary

Texts honestly are supposed to be "dry" and brief. They're texts...just set up a date. Or at least a phone call or video call is a million times better than a text. Even a voice note is better

Daps
If the texting dry you have two choices

Say some off the wall/aggressive shyt to knock the walls down and ignite better convos

Or just keep it moving cause shes a dead ting.
Those are probably the best options. She a family friend so I’m trying to not make this go bad.

Any off the wall suggestions bro. At this point I’ll take anything :russ::snoop:

Daps
Why are you wasting your time texting? Texts are only for setting up dates. Any extra texts will just bore her...

Texts honestly are supposed to be "dry" and brief. They're texts...just set up a date. Or at least a phone call or video call is a million times better than a text. Even a voice note is better

Bro I tried setting up a date and she told me I’ll let you know twice. I tried just know to let me know if she free the Friday and she said OK. Wtf I’m supposed to do with that

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Those are probably the best options. She a family friend so I’m trying to not make this go bad.

Any off the wall suggestions bro. At this point I’ll take anything :russ::snoop:
Coild be anything really…

Tell her you been wondering or daydreaming sumn lately

When she bites and asks about what…

“What that mouth do”
“How she looks naked”
“When she gonna come over to your spot”

Hard to say without knowing how yall convos went

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

No. It’s called “there’s no traction, so move on”

Bro is wasting his time confused, in my world, confusion usually means no.

A logical woman is lukewarm interest.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Bro I tried setting up a date and she told me I’ll let you know twice. I tried just know to let me know if she free the Friday and she said OK. Wtf I’m supposed to do with that
"I'll let you know" means that she's not really into you. If her first choice doesn't work out or cancels on her, then she might hit you up.

Leave her be.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

She wants interactive entertainment. You're basically a video game.

You could eventually pull her via text. Them boys in Afghanistan pulled them chicks out of the UK to come to a war zone.

But they were doing it for Allah, and you're just trying to smash.

1) If you have good social media - you know if it's good - get her OFF text and onto social media.

2) Put Up or Shut up - I'm hitting such and such event, come through

3) Call the B - and invite her out.

And that's all you can really do.

Trying to slow roll this broad, chick talmbout she want to get you to know you via text, is gonna take up too much of your bandwidth.

THE REAL PROBLEM? You don't have enough broads in your pipeline.

Daps
She wants interactive entertainment. You're basically a video game.

You could eventually pull her via text. Them boys in Afghanistan pulled them chicks out of the UK to come to a war zone.

But they were doing it for Allah, and you're just trying to smash.

1) If you have good social media - you know if it's good - get her OFF text and onto social media.

2) Put Up or Shut up - I'm hitting such and such event, come through

3) Call the B - and invite her out.

And that's all you can really do.

Trying to slow roll this broad, chick talmbout she want to get you to know you via text, is gonna take up too much of your bandwidth.

THE REAL PROBLEM? You don't have enough broads in your pipeline.

Appreciate yall info. You right this is definitely taking up to much of my bandwidth. I trying to build a roster but ion know if im built for it lol. She look like Chinese Jacob’s so that’s the only reason im even entertaining this :snoop:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Appreciate yall info. You right this is definitely taking up to much of my bandwidth. I trying to build a roster but ion know if im built for it lol. She look like Chinese Jacob’s so that’s the only reason im even entertaining this :snoop:

We all been there.

When I don't have enough broads in my life, I end up giving some random scalawag a lot of time and effort - time and effort I usually reserve for my job, for stacking dollars. If I had a GF, that's different. But if you out here free?

Now I'm a fan of the finesse, of kicking that cold game in a broad's ear, and I text better than most...

But when I find myself stressing on making exact moves, being super precise, trying to laser focus - I gotta step back and look at the big picture.

What's my funnel looking like?
How am I meeting these chicks?
What events am I going to?
Am I hanging with my friends and making new friends?

etc

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Not every chick likes to be on the phone
If homie under the age of 30 it’s likely the woman prefers texting