Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I feel like what I described is what you are saying, or am I misreading?

. Being straight up. You are being vulnerable by telling her that you like her....but you're asking her to be honest and let you if she's interested or not.

There's no grey area there. Si o no should be the only answers.
At your age where and how are you meeting women where the interest is that debatable?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I feel like what I described is what you are saying, or am I misreading?

. Being straight up. You are being vulnerable by telling her that you like her....but you're asking her to be honest and let you if she's interested or not.

There's no grey area there. Si o no should be the only answers.
You don’t even have to do all that.

Walk up to her, say whatever you gotta say and give her YOUR number and keep it moving.

You don’t have to be all “do you like me?????” Sounds like a little kid.

Her actions & body will tell you everything you need to know.

Byronml

Rookie
Daps
She kept asking me how many kids I wanted to have, and that our kids would be really attractive

She wanted to move in with me after a week of dating

Her personality would flip-flop really fast, she'd go from sweet and submissive to angry and confrontational in a split second. Sometimes she'd be talking to me and it was like word salad, just nonsensical rambling. She would make up situations and ask me if I remembered when we did such and such thing (which never actually happened, it was in her imagination) and then get mad when I didn't know what she was talking about.

When her mood would switch I would get this weird, dark feeling almost like a fight or flight response like I was in danger. I only saw her wear a dress one time and her legs had cross crossing scars all over them that had turned into keloids

She's also missing part of a finger and she says she lost it in a work accident, but I'm starting to think she cut it off
I know this type all too well. You really can feel it in the air when they're about to shift into confrontation mode. Unless she's willing to get the help she needs, there's nothing but destruction that'll surround her.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is worth mentioning, because it has that exact intersection of sex, social media, texting, that we all often talk about and I like analyzing

so my boy is younger, 32, very much considered like a playboy type, but up close he is a lot more immature and not that smooth, but he gets a lot of attention, nightclubs, bottle service, chains and rolexes, but he doesn't really know how to manage relationships, or do simple things like follow up with someone and go out

anyway, so we are out last night and he's showing me his texts with some girl he met the other night at a club, and she's sending him these snaps of her in a pool, bikini, wet, all this sexuality

and then she's like I'm in SD right now haha (she lives in LA)

and I tell my homie, see this is what I am saying, she has no intention of meeting you tonight, but she will send a dozen snaps

and he says "where are you, I'll come through"

"oh it's going to take me a long time to trust you and goes on and on" and then says "I'm not feeling good tonight"

but then another sexy pool snap LOL

this is the game for people in their 20's and early 30's. Wild shyt compared to even just 10 years ago. The distance plus validation of technology has warped everyone's systems.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This is worth mentioning, because it has that exact intersection of sex, social media, texting, that we all often talk about and I like analyzing

so my boy is younger, 32, very much considered like a playboy type, but up close he is a lot more immature and not that smooth, but he gets a lot of attention, nightclubs, bottle service, chains and rolexes, but he doesn't really know how to manage relationships, or do simple things like follow up with someone and go out

anyway, so we are out last night and he's showing me his texts with some girl he met the other night at a club, and she's sending him these snaps of her in a pool, bikini, wet, all this sexuality

and then she's like I'm in SD right now haha (she lives in LA)

and I tell my homie, see this is what I am saying, she has no intention of meeting you tonight, but she will send a dozen snaps

and he says "where are you, I'll come through"

"oh it's going to take me a long time to trust you and goes on and on" and then says "I'm not feeling good tonight"

but then another sexy pool snap LOL

this is the game for people in their 20's and early 30's. Wild shyt compared to even just 10 years ago. The distance plus validation of technology has warped everyone's systems.
Perfectly said

Honestly I stopped talking to any women under 25

This is literally their game
Everything is for attention

Younger hoes weren’t like this 10 years ago
Lol

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
She wants your energy & attention. Shes using you as a placeholder until the other guy “gives in”.

Block her and move on.
I concur. Breh just leave that one alone. She's said out her mouth she sees you as a friend then you're just her emotional crutch/back up plan. She's going to dump all her emotional problems on you and you're not getting anything out of that transaction.That's not a good position to be in especially if you wanted something more.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Emotions are a means to an end for a woman, a manipulation tactic.

When a women is being "emotional" she is looking to get something in her benefit out of that specific situation.

It is rarely even conscious and intentional.

"I'm gonna turn on the tears" so I can get what I want.

It's "natural" - as in she's been socialized that way since she was born.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
met this girl at brunch got her number great convo + chemistry instead of doing my usual sexual innuendos

i tried the @The ADD method (telling girls what you want)

i texted her yesterday "let's link, i want to fukk you"

*no response*

i was willing burn this one cuz i aint want to fukk her that bad

now if i wud have lead with sexual innuendos im 65% sure i coulda fukked 😂

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
met this girl at brunch got her number great convo + chemistry instead of doing my usual sexual innuendos

i tried the @The ADD method (telling girls what you want)

i texted her yesterday "let's link, i want to fukk you"

*no response*

i was willing burn this one cuz i aint want to fukk her that bad

now if i wud have lead with sexual innuendos im 65% sure i coulda fukked 😂
Bruh

She ain’t a prostitute

Come on guise