Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Had a chick tell me that shyt. :camby: bytch was crazy as hell too

I think they want a guarantee that they won’t be cheated on. “ if he waits 90 days he won’t cheat on me” lol

How about having a personality and presence that may keep a guy instead of creating these hoops that’s just delaying the inevitable?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think they want a guarantee that they won’t be cheated on. “ if he waits 90 days he won’t cheat on me” lol

How about having a personality and presence that may keep a guy instead of creating these hoops that’s just delaying the inevitable?

women are dumb that dude will be talking to and sleeping with other women in that time frame. If a woman really likes you all her "rules" go out the window.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
hey guys, finally self published my book. think a lot of yall would find the perspectives in it interesting/insightful. and in other cases it would make for some good debates.

let me know if any of yall decide to check it out. i'm very very happy with what ive put together and I aint the type to big myself up like that

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
hey guys, finally self published my book. think a lot of yall would find the perspectives in it interesting/insightful. and in other cases it would make for some good debates.

let me know if any of yall decide to check it out. i'm very very happy with what ive put together and I aint the type to big myself up like that
Just copped

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just heard a woman who is 38 years old talking about she has a 90 day rule for sex.

Probably explains why she single at 38.

Those are like gender norms that go back centuries at least

but, a lot of that was resold and repackaged as self help by Steve Harvey with Think Like A Man, Act Like A Woman, which was actually a kind of funny movie, but a whole generation of women who are now my age 38, grew up with that as a kind of guideline.

Like a lot of things that seem "weird" in dating, it's based in self protection. According to the teachings, making a man wait, will increase your value, and you act like a wifey and not a hookup. There's also the self protection of EVEN IF the guy ghosts you kept your dignity, and even got some dinners and whatever out of it.

There's also some truth in the idea that if you do go on 10 dates with someone, you will probably humanize each other more than after 3 drinks and a Lyft ride home

In reality, people will probably either

A) move on to someone else

B) wait and eventually just do the same thing they were always going to do

C) both at the same time

my thought is that's a very American approach to sex, applying all these business/economic ideas to sex. Sounds like an escrow process right? Or the idea that in sales, less availability = higher value.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Is anyone else being impacted by hoeflation? Working twice as hard to bag chicks that are 5x worse than they were in the past. That's what I'm experiencing on Hinge anyway. Some people are saying it's the same offline too.

Expound on “hoeflation”