Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: does this make me an a$$hole because I dont want to attend my GF's nephew baby dedication? I am not religious, I haven't been to church in decades. I don't care for this bullshyt. Could have swallowed my ego and beliefs and attend? this would have made me a huge hypocrite.

"Baby dedications are an opportunity to give thanks for the child, recognise the responsibility of the parents to raise their child in the way of the Lord, acknowledge the support of the church community, and bless the child and family."

Like I dont care for shyt. This isn't my belief. She is in her feelings. I don't attend on participitating in that shyt for my own kids. She could do whatever b.s she wants when the kids are young but as it stand, I am not raising religious kids.

She is dated christian guys who weren't shyt and mentions all the time that I have way more morals and integrity than them lol.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:mjlol: does this make me an a$$hole because I dont want to attend my GF's nephew baby dedication? I am not religious, I haven't been to church in decades. I don't care for this bullshyt. Could have swallowed my ego and beliefs and attend? this would have made me a huge hypocrite.

"Baby dedications are an opportunity to give thanks for the child, recognise the responsibility of the parents to raise their child in the way of the Lord, acknowledge the support of the church community, and bless the child and family."

Like I dont care for shyt. This isn't my belief. She is in her feelings. I don't attend on participitating in that shyt for my own kids. She could do whatever b.s she wants when the kids are young but as it stand, I am not raising religious kids.

She is dated christian guys who weren't shyt and mentions all the time that I have way more morals and integrity than them lol.

Not sure about how that relates to your internal relationships, but in general, in life, hypocrisy comes with the messiness of our lives, and all the people in them.

For me, I don't really care about rituals like weddings, I think the whole thing is absurd, but if I am invited for someone who matters, I show up.

I don't have kids, but if someone invites me to their kids party, I show up.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

nikka you not finna have kids with this woman and if you do you're dumb lmfao

Why be in an LTR let alone have kids with someone you aint on the same page on with religiously which is the literal foundation of relationships (even as an atheist it is a foundation)

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

If you don’t care about her enough to sit at a baby dedication then why put a title on her?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
If you're going long term with this chick, time to break up with her.

Maybe, at times, I have tried because we are very different individuals by foundations but do care for each other lol.

Not sure about how that relates to your internal relationships, but in general, in life, hypocrisy comes with the messiness of our lives, and all the people in them.

For me, I don't really care about rituals like weddings, I think the whole thing is absurd, but if I am invited for someone who matters, I show up.

I don't have kids, but if someone invites me to their kids party, I show up.

If you don’t care about her enough to sit at a baby dedication then why put a title on her?

The other big reason I honestly decided not to come is because I want her family to know that I will not be doing a baby dedication. I want to make it clear to them that I am not a religious person. If they want to judge me for it, so let them judge me now.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps

Take it from someone whose ex-wife became a born again christian 3 years into our marriage: if you're not on the same page regarding religious or spiritual beliefs, break up now. Trust me it does not get better.

I did that (tried to accommodate her religious beliefs) so hopefully you won't have to go through that (divorce).

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
:mjlol: does this make me an a$$hole because I dont want to attend my GF's nephew baby dedication? I am not religious, I haven't been to church in decades. this would have made me a huge hypocrite.

clearly you not serious bout her lol. Just break up and keep it moving and find a chic whos not religious

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Take it from someone whose ex-wife became a born again christian 3 years into our marriage: if you're not on the same page regarding religious or spiritual beliefs, break up now. Trust me it does not get better.

I did that (tried to accommodate her religious beliefs) so hopefully you won't have to go through that (divorce).

The biggest thing for is that I don't mind dating someone that is a Christian as long as I don't have to participate any Christian activities. You do you, I do me. She initially rejected me from the get go. Also as long as my kids dont get indoctrinated which she said she will not do and will leave that to me.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The biggest thing for is that I don't mind dating someone that is a Christian as long as I don't have to participate any Christian activities. You do you, I do me. She initially rejected me from the get go. Also as long as my kids dont get indoctrinated which she said she will not do and will leave that to me.
nikka what the fukk are you doing lmfo

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
I don't know enough math to count how many times I said the bolded to my ex.
That's not gonna fly with her pastor and her beliefs
Christians can't just "do you" that's against their beliefs. When the pastor brings up unequal yoke after she shows up at church one too many times alone, it's a wrap.
I've been where you are. Thought it's not that serious, it's just church. I respect your beliefs and will never get in the way of your religious practice, but I am also me and I do not share those beliefs. Let's live and let live.
That doesn't work with a religious person, in fact it does the opposite. She dug in and next thing you know divorce papers.
Good luck

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
you just wasting each other time