Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Same in miami, maybe its a weather thing.. That shyt is annoying, especially getting on an elevator and another dog already on there and they both go crazy:unimpressed:

I usually dont have issue with it but I gotta draw the line with them chicks who have their dog all in their room and shyt.. :huhldup: :why:

saw this older woman in Miami near the Ritz on Ocean Walk, crazy body, wearing DIOR LEGGINGS -walking a little dog. I took a picture.

yeah routine over here to see all kinds of bad women with their little dogs, there's like a posture to it

coffee in one hand
phone in the other, face buried in phone
twirling themselves around the leash as they stare and the dog wanders around, and they don't look up from the phone
leggings and air force ones with the white socks on the outside or birkenstocks

where did that white socks over the top of the yoga pants come in?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Same in miami, maybe its a weather thing.. That shyt is annoying, especially getting on an elevator and another dog already on there and they both go crazy:unimpressed:

I usually dont have issue with it but I gotta draw the line with them chicks who have their dog all in their room and shyt.. :huhldup: :why:
Man dogs are a thing everywhere

As a man if you smoke weed or do coke and have a tiny gay dog you can dunk from half court on baiting chicks lol

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
To me, never. I have heard a lot of stories, and sometimes they are sexy, sometimes they are uncomfortable, sometimes not a turn on at all, but I don't need a number. Mostly you will hear some hook up stories, some one night stands, some bad dates. That's enough for me. Even if someone offers, just defer on that.

it could be 100 or 150, or 25, I don't really care, the more experience, the better, but for those that are like using it as a purity test as a wife, probably they feel different.

it's not like an algebraic equation. it's two people.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
do you really ask a chick how many bodies she has? I feel like I don't really want to know lol.
Not since high school maybe :heh:

I think if you are attentive enough you will know wassup, but with the amount of info women have openly volunteered thru the years I already come into scenario like she a action by default so it doesnt even matter :unimpressed:

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
saw this older woman in Miami near the Ritz on Ocean Walk, crazy body, wearing DIOR LEGGINGS -walking a little dog. I took a picture.

yeah routine over here to see all kinds of bad women with their little dogs, there's like a posture to it

coffee in one hand
twirling themselves around the leash as they stare and the dog wanders around, and they don't look up from the phone

When the streets was UP, was moving french bulldogs like CRAZYYY.. Could just stroll mall with a wagon and get them things sold.. Around 5 figures..

Just had another drop and couldnt even give away for 1.5k.. This year should be interesting

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

coffee in one hand

They think it’s cute. Can’t lie, sometimes it is lol

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Nah. Sounds like a question that’d kill the mood. Not like she’d tell you the truth anyway
you gotta double the number they give anyway.i don't know if you can turn a hoe into a house wife but some good women do go through phases and they learn casual sex leaves them empty.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Gen Z stuff.

You'll get a good idea of her body count when she sucks the D.

Lemme rephrase, plenty of hoe's can't blow, but one that can, has had a lot of practice on different D's
which is good and bad. you rather have a chick that can blow or one that can't? you want the one that can long as shes loyal to you. and if you are doing your duties as a man she will be.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Gen Z stuff.

You'll get a good idea of her body count when she sucks the D.

Lemme rephrase, plenty of hoe's can't blow, but one that can, has had a lot of practice on different D's
Shorty I use to mess with last year claimed I was only her second body (she was 27) :comeon:. Gave the meanest head and would always ask why I thought she was lying.

Shorty you brought your own condoms and domed me crazy AINT NO WAY you think I'm this stupid :mjlol: and if you're going to lie at least make it believable. Should've just said 6 or some shyt cause now I'm thinking it's 46. I was never cuffin anyway.