Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Interesting channel.

:ehh:
Yea I rarely post those approach type channels because we know how they can finesse n such but I actually seen this dude with a subscriber on Lincoln road over a year ago and he really be out in the field with these lost brehs.. I sat in watched him push dude like a bird on his first flight, even into some situations I would pass on (and I pride myself on always being green light ready in "day game")

He took a break and came wit this different type content but I think wit response he got he might run wit it.. I posted because this is right up alley with what a lot of brehs speak on in here.. (be social WITH EVERYONE) and it's nothing outta this world just normal convos but he definitely has some small things in there to lubricate the early process and guide in pleasant way

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
How do yall handle a woman who has told her friends she’s interested, (we’re all in a mutual friend group) and she flakes on a date that yall set up?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
How do yall handle a woman who has told her friends she’s interested, (we’re all in a mutual friend group) and she flakes on a date that yall set up?

Me? Perpetually single and giver of bad advice?

Bring a hotter and younger girl into the friend group, and keep it moving. FDB!

A normal person with morals and feelings and not jaded by the game?

If a dude likes her a lot, it's best to give her some grace and try again.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

This happens to me too, or some version of that

Don't make a big deal about it, just keep it casual and cool and probably she'll hit you back, or when you connect again, just see where she's at.

Ego is what many people lead with, it's best to keep it checked. Most people flake out of their own insecurities, conflict of interest, just getting in their own heads, it's not really about disrespect.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This happens to me too, or some version of that

Don't make a big deal about it, just keep it casual and cool and probably she'll hit you back, or when you connect again, just see where she's at.

Ego is what many people lead with, it's best to keep it checked. Most people flake out of their own insecurities, conflict of interest, just getting in their own heads, it's not really about disrespect.
but then whats going to happen in the long run?

the truth of the matter is the first one to put their ego side ends up being the one in a subservient position and as we all know women can be very abusive when theyre the ones with the power. if shorty gon flake like that she better have an explanation and be spearheading the next attempt to meet. otherwise homie gonna end up chasing her.

is it idealistic? no. practical? yes.

women play games, men gotta stop ignoring that fact and giving them the benefit of the doubt. i say this as somebody who agrees and always says "ego and expectations kill relationships"

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
Hard to quantify but it just seems off. I usually get along with majority of the women I meet anywhere else whereas here it’s always a random issue that makes it go left.

TLDR just don’t get along well.

It’s like the usual things you take for granted. Don’t happen here. Ex. You might expect if you pay for something. She will grab the next check or at least offer. They don’t do it. It might just be me though since I’m the common denominator :yeshrug:

NYC is dope. The women are down to earth & blunt, and just cool to vibe with. Like you will enjoy chilling with her compared to just being around her just to smash and dip.

Ive always compared Miami women to nyc with being cool to chill with and being blunt. Granted this is a small sample size and I’ve never lived there so I could be wrong.
Think I figured out part of the issue. Lot of women in the clubs be 304’s or OF girls.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
but then whats going to happen in the long run?

the truth of the matter is the first one to put their ego side ends up being the one in a subservient position and as we all know women can be very abusive when theyre the ones with the power. if shorty gon flake like that she better have an explanation and be spearheading the next attempt to meet. otherwise homie gonna end up chasing her.

is it idealistic? no. practical? yes.

women play games, men gotta stop ignoring that fact and giving them the benefit of the doubt. i say this as somebody who agrees and always says "ego and expectations kill relationships"

One could say you are using slippery slope logic. subservience and abuses of power, you may never even see this person again. Much less end up in some kind of twisted unequal relationship.

In my scenario, simply doing nothing, no chase, no more texts and being cool, maybe she'll hit you back and you can go out, have a great night. Maybe next time you are all together, with your mutual friend-- you'll laugh about it and go home together. Happens pretty often, they say sorry, lets go out for real this time.

that's all I'm saying. Don't write a manifesto to her, or your friend. there's an article I will post I just read, think it has relevance here.