Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shorty I use to mess with last year claimed I was only her second body (she was 27) :comeon:. Gave the meanest head and would always ask why I thought she was lying.

Shorty you brought your own condoms and domed me crazy AINT NO WAY you think I'm this stupid :mjlol: and if you're going to lie at least make it believable. Should've just said 6 or some shyt cause now I'm thinking it's 46. I was never cuffin anyway.

Maybe it was the truth, she prob sucked alot of dikk but that's about it

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Shorty I use to mess with last year claimed I was only her second body (she was 27) :comeon:. Gave the meanest head and would always ask why I thought she was lying.

Shorty you brought your own condoms and domed me crazy AINT NO WAY you think I'm this stupid :mjlol: and if you're going to lie at least make it believable. Should've just said 6 or some shyt cause now I'm thinking it's 46. I was never cuffin anyway.

could be she learned how to have sex from her prior Long term boyfriend

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
You really gotta be better than your women for relationship to work. If she’s better than you then what does she need you for?

Especially today when woman making more than men. What do you really bring to the table? Once you got the leverage and bring more worth than she has she will submit and do whatever to keep you.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You really gotta be better than your women for relationship to work. If she’s better than you then what does she need you for?

Especially today when woman making more than men. What do you really bring to the table? Once you got the leverage and bring more worth than she has she will submit and do whatever to keep you.

Lol nikka what

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

where the hell are yall getting these stats about women to be making these sweeping declarations?

"women are better at multi-tasking"
"women make more money"
"women are more emotionally intelligent"
"women are smarter"

this shyt is getting fukkin annoying ngl

Last edited:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
where are yall getting these stats about women to be making these sweeping declarations?

"women are better at multi-tasking"
"women make more money"
"women are more emotionally intelligent"
"women are smarter"

this shyt is getting fukkin annoying ngl
Google it idgaf

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Google it idgaf
muthafukka im not googling a false fact bout something YOU stated :mjlol:

UNO Reverse card - Blue Poster for Sale by crossesdesign | Redbubble

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Edit - nothing you haven't heard before, but I swear there is a Kevin Samuels gif for this one

Went from DC to atl with a rents worth of airbnb and nothing else. :why:

Cant get a job because her momma told her she not getting no job from before, she was assed out for awhile, her mom was previously supporting her but passed (RIP) and her dude who had "alot of money" wasnt with her anymore. :snoop:

made 6k on first day and it just kept coming:gladbron:

But then started shopping at Saks and was outside and blowing money fast :francis:

Said she wasnt suckin n fukkin but only lingerie and bikinis :jbhmm: (Are brehs realllllly down THAT bad?! :what:I know the answer :snoop:)

Looking at her past videos and seeing she is already aunty status, she need to get her weight in check before she speeds to point of no return :ufdup:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Went from DC to atl with a rents worth of airbnb and nothing else. :why:

Cant get a job because her momma told her she not getting no job from before, she was assed out for awhile, her mom was previously supporting her but passed (RIP) and her dude who had "alot of money" wasnt with her anymore. :snoop:

made 6k on first day and it just kept coming:gladbron:

But then started shopping at Saks and was outside and blowing money fast :francis:

Said she wasnt suckin n fukkin but only lingerie and bikinis :jbhmm: (Are brehs realllllly down THAT bad?! :what:I know the answer :snoop:)

Looking at her past videos and seeing she is already aunty status, she need to get her weight in check before she speeds to point of no return :ufdup:

these hoes be lying and ATL is like the new 70s NYC/LA for whores who just "Show up with a dream"