Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
One could say you are using slippery slope logic. subservience and abuses of power, you may never even see this person again. Much less end up in some kind of twisted unequal relationship.

In my scenario, simply doing nothing, no chase, no more texts and being cool, maybe she'll hit you back and you can go out, have a great night. Maybe next time you are all together, with your mutual friend-- you'll laugh about it and go home together. Happens pretty often, they say sorry, lets go out for real this time.

that's all I'm saying. Don't write a manifesto to her, or your friend. there's an article I will post I just read, think it has relevance here.
my bad i forgot the part you said about keeping it cool. we agree at the end of the day

i wouldnt reach out to anyone either. i'd just delete the number and KIM, if she comes back I'd entertain it but i wouldnt spearhead anything but if she suggested giving it another shot I'd ask what she has in mind and let her do the work

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
my bad i forgot the part you said about keeping it cool. we agree at the end of the day

i wouldnt reach out to anyone either. i'd just delete the number and KIM, if she comes back I'd entertain it but i wouldnt spearhead anything but if she suggested giving it another shot I'd ask what she has in mind and let her do the work

If I meet someone and we have a convo, and she's like yes, lets go out, text me

and then I do, and no response, I don't follow up, until or unless we have some kind of re set on that dynamic.

nah never just keep texting hoping someone answers, but honestly that does work. it's just a random variable most of the time.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
nikka what the fukk are you doing lmfo

lol she is honestly a good woman and aint shyt out there on the dating scene :mjlol: . If I am in the hospital tomorrow, I can count on her being by my side and can see her as the mother of my kids. When we started dating, she broke things off because I wasn't Christian. Then she is like oh my god you have morals, integrity and a lot of christian guys end up not being like you you blah so she got over it.

I don't know enough math to count how many times I said the bolded to my ex.
That's not gonna fly with her pastor and her beliefs
Christians can't just "do you" that's against their beliefs. When the pastor brings up unequal yoke after she shows up at church one too many times alone, it's a wrap.
I've been where you are. Thought it's not that serious, it's just church. I respect your beliefs and will never get in the way of your religious practice, but I am also me and I do not share those beliefs. Let's live and let live.
That doesn't work with a religious person, in fact it does the opposite. She dug in and next thing you know divorce papers.
Good luck

I am going to press her on it this weekend. She reassured me she will never force her belief on me so I was kinda shocked that she got in her feelings about me not participating in her families religious activities. I have told her flat out, I am not raising kids that have been indoctrinated with Christian beliefs.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Does Instagram search for people based on your location when your location is off?

I ran into this girl in the hallway at my job then I look her up on IG today and she was the first one to come up with just her first name and it's not a rare first name.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
lol she is honestly a good woman and aint shyt out there on the dating scene :mjlol: . If I am in the hospital tomorrow, I can count on her being by my side and can see her as the mother of my kids. When we started dating, she broke things off because I wasn't Christian. Then she is like oh my god you have morals, integrity and a lot of christian guys end up not being like you you blah so she got over it.

I am going to press her on it this weekend. She reassured me she will never force her belief on me so I was kinda shocked that she got in her feelings about me not participating in her families religious activities. I have told her flat out, I am not raising kids that have been indoctrinated with Christian beliefs.
:dead:

yea this is done like dinner breh

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Does Instagram search for people based on your location when your location is off?

I ran into this girl in the hallway at my job then I look her up on IG today and she was the first one to come up with just her first name and it's not a rare first name.
I feel like those apps are stalking us. I get weird suggestions from IG and Twitter all the time.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
So if you got a larger amount for claiming you wouldn’t do that? Split the payout?
I usually have to pay back a couple hundred cause of my side gig. But if I did get a larger amount than her then I'd file and just give her the full amount.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Me? Perpetually single and giver of bad advice?

Bring a hotter and younger girl into the friend group, and keep it moving. FDB!

A normal person with morals and feelings and not jaded by the game?

If a dude likes her a lot, it's best to give her some grace and try again.

What does WIA stand for? Reason that I ask is because West Indian Archie from another forum used to drop a lot of game.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@WIA20XX

you highlighted the same thing I did, and same kind of thing I have kind of fumbled at articulating myself on here in the last year or so. That's what I see a lot of men and women doing, on here and off. Coming up with these kinds of granular reasons to not go on a date, or sleep with someone, or whatever. That's a direct social media thing.

A feedback loop of identity plus outrage plus need for validation plus engagement. The people that make this content plus the ones who embrace it and then re circulate it.