Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How they treat their pet(s) is insightful as well.
facts

got ppl dressin them up
posting pics or IG stories of walking them
posting them on their hinge "if you cant get along with my dog we cant date"
making IG accts for em
throwing them birthdays

basically treating their pet as a replacement for a child, its pretty pathetic

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
that is interesting to me. it's all kind of related. A woman once was telling me to talk to her talk a certain way, like aggressive/assertive, and I was like

I feel retarded arguing or talking to a dog, getting all worked up with a damn animal. like I don't need to check the dog, he's not a threat to me

You can see how they would treat a child, or a man in some instances too. Lots of rules, lots of discipline, constant kind of monitoring of behavior.

I feel like I have more to do and think about than what a cat or dog is doing. It may amuse me, but I don't wan't to discipline an animal, but again, that's very telling about me, you would assume correctly I have no interest in raising children.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
that is interesting to me. it's all kind of related. A woman once was telling me to talk to her talk a certain way, like aggressive/assertive, and I was like

I feel retarded arguing or talking to a dog, getting all worked up with a damn animal. like I don't need to check the dog, he's not a threat to me

You can see how they would treat a child, or a man in some instances too. Lots of rules, lots of discipline, constant kind of monitoring of behavior.

I feel like I have more to do and think about than what a cat or dog is doing. It may amuse me, but I don't wan't to discipline an animal, but again, that's very telling about me, you would assume correctly I have no interest in raising children.

any bytch that is single with a pet is crazy no if and buts about it.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
IMG-1584.png

nikkas think we be joking with this shyt. We speaking from experience. I have fukked a lot of women, but I dont think if ive ever been with one who has a dog

:laff:

Last edited:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
IMG-1584.png

nikkas think we be joking with this shyt. We speaking from experience. I have fukked a lot of women, but I dont think if ive ever been with one who has a dog

:laff:

Yeah anybody that’s been on a dating site the last several yrs knows these chicks od on the dog love.

I met a chick off hinge who had a dog. She was cool but she would not shut up about her dog. We’d be watching tv on the couch and she’d randomly keep asking her dog is she ok and trying to pet it. :mjlol:

I used to be neutral if a girl had a pet but now I’m like nope.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A lot of women in San Diego and LA have dogs. I thought it was everywhere, but maybe I am wrong. It's a whole culture. Many of the baddest women in my neighborhood have dogs.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah anybody that’s been on a dating site the last several yrs knows these chicks od on the dog love.

I met a chick off hinge who had a dog. She was cool but she would not shut up about her dog. We’d be watching tv on the couch and she’d randomly keep asking her dog is she ok and trying to pet it. :mjlol:

I used to be neutral if a girl had a pet but now I’m like nope.
:snoop:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
A lot of women in San Diego and LA have dogs. I thought it was everywhere, but maybe I am wrong. It's a whole culture. Many of the baddest women in my neighborhood have dogs.
Same in miami, maybe its a weather thing.. That shyt is annoying, especially getting on an elevator and another dog already on there and they both go crazy:unimpressed:

I usually dont have issue with it but I gotta draw the line with them chicks who have their dog all in their room and shyt.. :huhldup: :why: