Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Welp, already been cut off by some people already over this whole situation. Girl chose someone else, i got over and now shes angry at me for some reason :francis:.
This bout to be a long year.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Things were going well until I'm finding myself double texting and her not answering phone calls consistently. I don't wanna do anything cold but...

Is this your girl? I assume you're dating, if so, for how long?

She's sending clear signs of low interest/not prioritizing you.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Yea I’m not trying to text just to text but I am to keep building and showering her I’m interested. I keep them light and fun but I guess I can use it to get to lnow her more. I save that for in person more so.

I think I just need to space them out more like respond every couple hours. At night time tho you can get little freakier.
She already knows you're interested. Y'all already been out together and smashed lol

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Man I'm at the point where I'm dismissing women who have children with prejudice. Theres this woman who I really liked this summer but she had a 2 year old. And what made it worse was that she had her baby with a man she wasn't even serious about. Something about that sickens me.

I no longer want to talk to women with children. I don't even want to be bothered by them anymore. We are not equally yoked.
I actually look up a chick in the state's case files. I can see all of her marriages, divorces and child support filings.

This one chick I looked up recently, got divorced twice within a year span, and has 3 different dudes on child support
:huhldup:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
what are some little things you do to train a new chick? especially when shes at your crib mostly. its easier when you are at her crib but she lives with her sisters so Im not going there.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
She already knows you're interested. Y'all already been out together and smashed lol
still tho you gotta make sure they are constantly chasing you. i still feel like I'm texting her too much and too available. I am subtley pulling back a little. men should not be on the phone texting all day anyway.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
still tho you gotta make sure they are constantly chasing you. i still feel like I'm texting her too much and too available. I am subtley pulling back a little. men should not be on the phone texting all day anyway.
Nah you actually don't. Remember that you're the prize.

Texts are the least likely way to keep her interested anyway. A lot of women don't even like texting.

Send a voice message tho, it has better results!! Or even a video message

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Nah you actually don't. Remember that you're the prize.

Texts are the least likely way to keep her interested anyway. A lot of women don't even like texting.

Send a voice message tho, it has better results!! Or even a video message
we saying the same thing. you are the prize so she gotta chase you and you gotta keep her humble.