Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Often, the boyfriends themselves are the ones to propose these arrangements. They’re working a lot, or traveling a lot, and want extra support at home. Or they just enjoy paying for everything.

“I love the arrangement,” said Travon Duncan, 26, who works in cybersecurity in Dallas. He suggested that his girlfriend, Erica McDowell, 25, give up her job working nights in a hotel in Baltimore to come live with him, and she agreed.

When McDowell first arrived in Dallas, she recalled, “I literally did not do anything.” Well, she clarified, she would “wake up, eat, shop, lay down, take naps, watch shows.”

Then they went to couples therapy, where her boyfriend admitted he would like her to contribute more. So she started making breakfast, cleaning and doing laundry, decorating the house more and creating content to build a little nest egg for herself.

“I look at myself as the alpha male,” said Duncan. “I’m always working, always grinding, always studying. I think it’s important to have someone in your corner that is there for you and understands your needs and your wants.”

“People might think it’s a sugar-daddy situation,” said Duncan, saying that some of McDowell’s followers inferred that he was an older man funding a young woman’s lifestyle. But, he clarified, “We’re in a relationship. This is a person that will be my wife one day.”

I get the WSJ if anyone wants to read the full article.

I remember I cooked spaghetti from my broad and my girls mom told me sorry for the disrespect as in thier culture the women always cooks :blessed:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying something different. I decided to give up my #HOH ways. I've been HOH for so long that some of the folks in my life pulled my coat on it.

I own my toxicity and it's something that I'm working on, and I think this is a step in that.
Just dont be a shade tree, as humans we tend to swing the pendulum the complete opposite way when there are many degrees in between. But I would think if you been hard for awhile what you deem soft will still be solid and you will keep your ability to use discernment.. Many blessing in '24 breh :salute:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
“You’re too young for me”

:mjlol:

Women seem to be on their 2024 new year new me mindset. Looking for something “serious”

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Something about thoughtful dates that’s gets women’s p*ssy to flow. Also if you not talking dirty to women you lost. It’s the biggest cheat code ever.
All women want to submit to a masculine dominant man but most men don’t know how to be a leader/masculine.

I had my new girl last night calling me daddy basically doing whatever I want.

That’s because she trusts me to be her leader and provide and protect her.

They all secretly want to be smutted out but only to the man they are really feeling. You can call her a slut while your fukking but you call her you’re slut.

The sex really happens outside of the bedroom and how you treat them leading up to sex.

This is how you get a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. I treat her like a princess outside of bedroom but as soon as we step into the bedroom she’s my submissive slut and I’m her daddy.

It’s a beautiful thing bruhs. Get your body right and get your money right show her you’re the man you’re the leader and she will do all types of freaky shyt to keep you.

Plus, most guys don’t know how to do this and it is hard for them to find. It’s a drug to them and they get hooked.