Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Hilarious how cats in here claimed and yelled GMB thru the years and now talking marriage :russ: anyways. From what I gather thru the years women are very crafty here is what I mean.This isnt opinion and every woman is different but these are basics.

If you in relationship and getting serious and she mentions boy names for a child "I like the name Anthony" etc... those names she likes arent just her ex those are or were her flings.Of course she wont tell you.I seen a woman give her son an middle name her ex had :mjlol:

The most trusted person to a woman besides her bestie is her hairdresser. A woman values her hair ,and women talk.My cousin was a hairdresser had her own shop. Stuff she would tell me would blow your mind about women. The hairdresser is there to not only do hair but gain trust. She knows more about your relationship and you then you would think.

A good % of women are into women. Those 2 besties that make jokes "you are my lover" "your so sexy" "hot chica". Those arent jokes they either smashed or open to it. Ask your girl or a woman who is her female crush enough said. Bi sexuality among women are at record rates for a reason.

If her best friend,sister ,cousin is pregnant watch out she wants to get pregnant and will eventually. Women are naturally jealous creatures. She craves the attention so when she mentions "baby fever" she means it. These days its not about marriage women want the baby even more. Especially 30+ .

Most of the church women you guys meet or want are secretly alcholics. Go on a dating app. Drinking occasionally isnt occasionally its daily.

That 1 guy friend is always an ex or a dude who smashed watch him.

They save men in their phone by using a female name.

If a woman leaves her purse around you she is testing you and trusting you. Her purse holds her world,think of it like her heart on her shoulder .She figures if you steal ,you cheat etc...

Women use phones and earbuds as social crutches. Average woman is approached quite a bit. A phone is their way of avoiding and ignoring you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hilarious how cats in here claimed and yelled GMB thru the years and now talking marriage :russ: anyways. From what I gather thru the years women are very crafty here is what I mean.This isnt opinion and every woman is different but these are basics.

I started GMB and I'm getting married :heh: Women are crafty and most ain't worth the stress

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Often, the boyfriends themselves are the ones to propose these arrangements. They’re working a lot, or traveling a lot, and want extra support at home. Or they just enjoy paying for everything.

“I love the arrangement,” said Travon Duncan, 26, who works in cybersecurity in Dallas. He suggested that his girlfriend, Erica McDowell, 25, give up her job working nights in a hotel in Baltimore to come live with him, and she agreed.

When McDowell first arrived in Dallas, she recalled, “I literally did not do anything.” Well, she clarified, she would “wake up, eat, shop, lay down, take naps, watch shows.”

Then they went to couples therapy, where her boyfriend admitted he would like her to contribute more. So she started making breakfast, cleaning and doing laundry, decorating the house more and creating content to build a little nest egg for herself.

“I look at myself as the alpha male,” said Duncan. “I’m always working, always grinding, always studying. I think it’s important to have someone in your corner that is there for you and understands your needs and your wants.”

“People might think it’s a sugar-daddy situation,” said Duncan, saying that some of McDowell’s followers inferred that he was an older man funding a young woman’s lifestyle. But, he clarified, “We’re in a relationship. This is a person that will be my wife one day.”

I get the WSJ if anyone wants to read the full article.
Who raised these men? Lmao.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Who raised these men? Lmao.

This is the mentality, Chris Rock mentioned it when it came to divorce
  • If dude makes 80,000, he's an idiot.
  • If he's making 800K, she's a plaything.
Rich men don't have to lead with dollars, but if they do - they soon find out that there's never enough money to satisify a broad, to keep her in check, never enough to keep her around.

“I dropped everything for Pam,” Peters told Page Six. “She had almost $200,000 in bills and no way to pay it so I paid it and this is the thanks I get. There’s no fool like an old fool.”

Older Rich females banging pretty boys find this out as well.

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
Moved to LA. Dating out here is different. TX & NYC women are more my speed.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Moved to LA. Dating out here is different. TX & NYC women are more my speed.
Differences you’ve noticed? Recently stopped talking to a girl who was from Dallas but had been in LA for 6 years. It was wild how she viewed everything through the “sugar baby” lense even when it came to normal relationships. Hearing her talk was like scrolling a TikTok feed of women’s greatest hits.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Differences you’ve noticed? Recently stopped talking to a girl who was from Dallas but had been in LA for 6 years. It was wild how she viewed everything through the “sugar baby” lense even when it came to normal relationships. Hearing her talk was like scrolling a TikTok feed of women’s greatest hits.

LA, Miami, and ATL might be the worst cities in the USA for dating. People get caught up in looks but those cities are Culturally corrupted where even people from normal small towns go and get turnt out there.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
LA, Miami, and ATL might be the worst cities in the USA for dating. People get caught up in looks but those cities are Culturally corrupted where even people from normal small towns go and get turnt out there.
thats how toronto is
hows NYC