Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Aight homies, i need some advice. So as u know, the girl from before is long gone, and im over it (got a new joint im working on anyway). Sadly, shes running around telling anyone who will listen im stalking/harassing her (im not contacting or going anywhere near her for this reason) and shes basically trying to get me annexed out of the gaming scene. Now this would normally whatever (bytches love talking) but her friends have gotten in on the action, and its now starting to come back to me as people I know have been approaching about me less than amused. It's now starting to cause a few issues.

What would you do to resolve this? My plan was to simply ignore her and let her play herself, but I worry I may need to be proactive on this and take action.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Aight homies, i need some advice. So as u know, the girl from before is long gone, and im over it (got a new joint im working on anyway). Sadly, shes running around telling anyone who will listen im stalking/harassing her (im not contacting or going anywhere near her for this reason) and shes basically trying to get me annexed out of the gaming scene. Now this would normally whatever (bytches love talking) but her friends have gotten in on the action, and its now starting to come back to me as people I know have been approaching about me less than amused. It's now starting to cause a few issues.

What would you do to resolve this? My plan was to simply ignore her and let her play herself, but I worry I may need to be proactive on this and take action.
take action. your character, reputation, and image is on the line

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Yes. Dude, shes got her friends doing her dirty work, As well taking potshots at me on twitter (I found this more funny than anything) This is the one that's got me incensed. I don't really care what she says or does, cus thats a salty ex i can refute with evidence pretty easily.

Dudes doing this shyt though? something about that disgusts me to my core

EDIT: Clarified it a bit more. It's not my ex now trying to attack me, shes got her friends to join in too.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Yes. Dude, shes got her friends doing her dirty work. This is the one that's got me incensed. I don't really care what she says or does, cus thats a salty ex i can refute with evidence pretty easily.
should still care because like I said, your character and image is on the line. Better to stomp on the fire before it spreads
Dudes doing this shyt though? something about that disgusts me to my core
I feel you but what can you do? :yeshrug: Just how some men are brought up

not only would you be a “stalker” but also a crazed maniac who confronted her guy bestie on the situation, painting you as even more toxic.

Would saddle up trusted individuals that can vouch for you and every verifiable screenshot to disprove her claims.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
should still care because like I said, your character and image is on the line. Better to stomp on the fire before it spreads

I feel you but what can you do? :yeshrug: Just how some men are brought up
not only would you be a “stalker” but also a crazed maniac who confronted her guy bestie on the situation, painting you as even more toxic.

Would saddle up trusted individuals that can vouch for you and every verifiable screenshot to disprove her claims.

I've got the entire convo of us from when we dated, discord and whatsapp both. Thank you for your advice.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Thinking your reputation should be what prevents it from going any further. Like people should know this isn't or wasn't you. The people that matter.

If someone told any of my boys this about me, they would never believe it.

They wouldn't. But when women get to talking, things spread and get out of hand quickly. Specially black men. Bolded is facts.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
They wouldn't. But when women get to talking, things spread and get out of hand quickly. Specially black men. Bolded is facts.

That’s the problem with stalking/harassment accusations.

It becomes a bunch of he said she said and there’s no concrete proof on both sides proving their point. All you can do is 100% avoid the person and defend yourself. And the way society set up women start 2 touchdowns up when it comes to this stuff smh

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
accidentally hit "review skipped profiles on hinge"
think thats my queue to just focus on the girls i met on road and the select few im talking to from hinge

how dumb can an app be that it doesnt ask you if youre sure before it actually executes that command. garbage ass app :laugh:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Things were going well until I'm finding myself double texting and her not answering phone calls consistently. I don't wanna do anything cold but...