Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
How you deal with a girl with anger issues.
Rule of thumb..if you have to ask 'how to deal with' any traits regarding a women, its best to bush them. Your gut already giving you intuition..run my guy

Besides a woman with anger issues is a liability..might have you going out like jonathan majors once you piss her off

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Someone detailed this exact scenario to me less than 36 hours ago.

The thing is, she's not really DUMB, but social media has warped people's ideas about the world, to a degree.

The idea of IDENTITY of building like a brand around something as basic as living with a boyfriend and then attaching all these values to it.

They almost sound like prosperity preachers. You can almost PROMISE that their lives won't be like that, or as displayed.

but like how do negotiate or enforice any of this?

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"Many stay-at-home girlfriends say that it is. Kay, who is newly single and now based in San Diego, spoke positively about her time as a SAHG in Puerto Rico. Before she met her ex-boyfriend, who ran his own company, she earned money modeling and making OnlyFans subscription-based content. When he started supporting her, she said, “I just felt like I didn’t have to experience as much stress, and I was really able to be my best self and do a lot of self-improvement.”

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Often, the boyfriends themselves are the ones to propose these arrangements. They’re working a lot, or traveling a lot, and want extra support at home. Or they just enjoy paying for everything.

“I love the arrangement,” said Travon Duncan, 26, who works in cybersecurity in Dallas. He suggested that his girlfriend, Erica McDowell, 25, give up her job working nights in a hotel in Baltimore to come live with him, and she agreed.

When McDowell first arrived in Dallas, she recalled, “I literally did not do anything.” Well, she clarified, she would “wake up, eat, shop, lay down, take naps, watch shows.”

Then they went to couples therapy, where her boyfriend admitted he would like her to contribute more. So she started making breakfast, cleaning and doing laundry, decorating the house more and creating content to build a little nest egg for herself.

“I look at myself as the alpha male,” said Duncan. “I’m always working, always grinding, always studying. I think it’s important to have someone in your corner that is there for you and understands your needs and your wants.”

“People might think it’s a sugar-daddy situation,” said Duncan, saying that some of McDowell’s followers inferred that he was an older man funding a young woman’s lifestyle. But, he clarified, “We’re in a relationship. This is a person that will be my wife one day.”

I get the WSJ if anyone wants to read the full article.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I peeped that too.

White woman author.
White editorial staff.
They love to highlight us anytime they want to promote their alternative/dysfunctional lifestyles out their playbook.. It would be comical if it wasnt insulting/annoying.. :aicmon: Worse there is always someone lined up ready to fall for it and help them with their agenda :snoop: