Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I got a good one and she’s a bit religious. Said she didn’t even start listening to secular music until her early teens.

She got fantasies about being naughty and wanting me to punish her. This should be fun but I need some tips on what to do besides spanking, light choking, etc.

I’m not really into crazy shyt like pain, hitting or spitting or none of that. I just like being dominant but I gotta expand my game here fellas.
stop over thinking shyt man. just go with the flow lol

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I got a good one and she’s a bit religious. Said she didn’t even start listening to secular music until her early teens.

She got fantasies about being naughty and wanting me to punish her. This should be fun but I need some tips on what to do besides spanking, light choking, etc.

I’m not really into crazy shyt like pain, hitting or spitting or none of that. I just like being dominant and rough but I gotta expand my game here fellas.

She just told me my text got her wet and she is being naughty and wants me to punish her. As a punishment I’m not texting her back till tom night lol

If you're gonna make sex more mental than normal, the pushing is really the last thing on the menu.

Having her bring things.
Making her wear things.
Withholding approval...

It's more of a mental thing than whips and chains, and face slaps.

You might need to read a book on the topic tbh.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

I’m not really into crazy shyt like pain, hitting or spitting or none of that. I just like being dominant and rough but I gotta expand my game here fellas.

She just told me my text got her wet and she is being naughty and wants me to punish her. As a punishment I’m not texting her back till tom night lol
I would get her comfortable and get all the fantasies out of her, shouldnt be no confusion, she will tell you exactly how far she willing to go, like mentioned above its more mental than anything.. Some might even scare you :huhldup: but for most part if she a real church girl you would think its something tame, key word think :pachaha:..

You would hope props like collars and tying up with cuffs and ropes(more cuffs than ropes cuz then you gotta learn the right way and things) would be as far as you go. I see taking away something and enhancing other sense with like a blindfold should work..

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Watch 9/12 Weeks. Or read the book. Go to a sex shop together and pick some things out.

but really part of ANY sexual relationship should be mutual disclosure, have her tell you what she wants, and then suggest some things that YOU want, and see how she reacts.

Roleplay
outfits
restraints
sub/dom stuff

but talk about all that.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
If you're gonna make sex more mental than normal, the pushing is really the last thing on the menu.

Having her bring things.
Making her wear things.
Withholding approval...

It's more of a mental thing than whips and chains, and face slaps.

You might need to read a book on the topic tbh.
Know any good books?

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I would get her comfortable and get all the fantasies out of her, shouldnt be no confusion, she will tell you exactly how far she willing to go, like mentioned above its more mental than anything.. Some might even scare you :huhldup: but for most part if she a real church girl you would think its something tame, key word think :pachaha:..

You would hope props like collars and tying up with cuffs and ropes(more cuffs than ropes cuz then you gotta learn the right way and things) would be as far as you go. I see taking away something and enhancing other sense with like a blindfold should work..
I got a blind fold, handcuffs any some other shyt. My ex didn’t really like that stuff so we never used it. I guess me and this new one gotta talk about her fantasies and what she likes etc.

lot of woman are too shy or too scared you will judge them to tell you. I got some boundaries hopefully she’s not crazy crazy like that

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Watch 9/12 Weeks. Or read the book. Go to a sex shop together and pick some things out.

but really part of ANY sexual relationship should be mutual disclosure, have her tell you what she wants, and then suggest some things that YOU want, and see how she reacts.

Roleplay
outfits
restraints
sub/dom stuff

but talk about all that.
Def gotta tell her what I want and do what I want because bytches love that shyt. They want to be submissive and do what you want. But you gotta be a leader and masculine enough where she trusts you in and out of the bedroom.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

:dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How you deal with a girl with anger issues.

You don't

The best thing you can do for your life is get a peaceful humble woman who respects you. Women with anger issues, women who are bossy, aggressive will just give you stress. I've been there doesn't matter how good they look it's not worth it.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Going to an event next week , needed a +1, so I asked out two chicks , not expecting both of them would say yes..:sadcam: I was just shooting my shot. They both said yes and are looking forward to it, now I gotta pick lmao dammit. They’re both fine. One is more of the IG baddie type of girl.. I’ve been wanting her for a bit, she’s cool but I can tell money talks with her even though she tryna act down to earth. We were supposed to go to a basketball game together last month but I flopped on her.
The other one, we just started talking recently. We were discussing books and traveling. First time asking her out so I don’t really know her besides that. Feels like it’ll be easier to impress her. I just ain’t got enough intel on her.

:blessed:take both of them

fukkery 2024
Pull up with two bad bytches and shake the room :myman:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Know any good books?

I'd look at something like 'The New Topping Book' getting your mind around this is good. It's not about hurting people,the pain if any should feel highly eroticised.

It's about control, but also about love and respect. You want a woman to fully trust you enough to 'let go' of any Inhibitions she has. Once you both get there it can become amazing.

Biggest thing to take into mind is aftercare is going to be important.

Aftercare is what should happen after a kink session. You both should be present as getting into kink, stuff will most definitely come up. Sometimes she will need to just hug you sometimes maybe talk about something she felt during the act.

If you're interested in binding your chick I would recommend bondage tape. Great starting point and it's double sided so it's not sticky.

Great for bounding any part of her body