Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Getting married in April brehs :blessed:
b5384d9a09d123b2e3f372d05aafba02.gif (496×272) | Rocky ii, Sylvester  stallone, Rocky stallone

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
entering 2024 a taken man

May you all be safe either going out solo or with your significant other/FWB

and may you all achieve whatever romantic goal you’ve set for youyoursel

Congratulations, I'm taking the same steps, shawty I been kicking it with for the last 3-4 months has been solid. She really cares for me, cooking, cleaning, always after my best interests.

It's hard getting rid of my roster & deleting these dating apps. I'm addicted to swiping

Getting married in April brehs :blessed:
Congratulations breh, pm me too. I might be following your steps next year, I ended the year with a solid woman too :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Starling City
Going to an event next week , needed a +1, so I asked out two chicks , not expecting both of them would say yes..:sadcam: I was just shooting my shot. They both said yes and are looking forward to it, now I gotta pick lmao dammit. They’re both fine. One is more of the IG baddie type of girl.. I’ve been wanting her for a bit, she’s cool but I can tell money talks with her even though she tryna act down to earth. We were supposed to go to a basketball game together last month but I flopped on her.
The other one, we just started talking recently. We were discussing books and traveling. First time asking her out so I don’t really know her besides that. Feels like it’ll be easier to impress her. I just ain’t got enough intel on her.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Going to an event next week , needed a +1, so I asked out two chicks , not expecting both of them would say yes..:sadcam: I was just shooting my shot. They both said yes and are looking forward to it, now I gotta pick lmao dammit. They’re both fine. One is more of the IG baddie type of girl.. I’ve been wanting her for a bit, she’s cool but I can tell money talks with her even though she tryna act down to earth. We were supposed to go to a basketball game together last month but I flopped on her.
The other one, we just started talking recently. We were discussing books and traveling. First time asking her out so I don’t really know her besides that. Feels like it’ll be easier to impress her. I just ain’t got enough intel on her.

Tricky. Maybe go with the one that follows up with you first a day or so before the event.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:blessed:take both of them

fukkery 2024

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a couple of homegirls and they both met their man (one is now engaged) on Hinge.

Homegirl 1 was married for 17 years. Met her ex via a friend back in 2003.
They got divorced a couple of years ago and now she got a BF through Hinge.

Homegirl 2 has never been married but was in a LTR for 7 years. They met at work.
That relationship ended right before the pandemic.
She is now engaged and met her fiancee on Hinge.

Both told me stories of meeting dusty bitter incels. Homegirl 1 got cursed out once cuz she went out with a dude a couple times and wasn't feeling him to engage further. Instead of ghosting she told dude the truth. Instead of appreciating her honesty and moving on, dude went full Andrew Tate on her and called her a c*nt.

Homegirl 2 has a similar story, told me one dude said to her "the problem is women don't know their place." You can imagine how that went.

I fukked with Hinge too after my divorce but after getting ghosted and used for meals a couple of times (rust), I deleted that shyt and went outside. The 2 GFs I've had post-divorce I met them both live face to face, same with the FWBs I've cavorted with.

Apps work for some obviously, just not me. I don't even like apps, feel like I'm at Publix browsing the produce section. I'm good, I put in work face to face and get results.

Apps benefit women, more men are on apps than women so they have unlimited choice on apps

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
So to update, my situation with ol girl got a lil crazy. Basically, had bout 4 family deaths and my families split apart. Me an her bumped into an event that we was both at (we in the gaming space) but she ain't know i was going. I knew she was going cus she told for some reason (3 days before, but I had a ticket from the beginning of the month) She was not happy to see me there (for what its worth, I been part of the gaming scene since 2006, so i had a lot of long time friends there). Anywho, I'm cooling, chilling and shes acting weird as all hell. Turns out shes super uncomfortable with me being there, and is damn near accusing me of stalking her. I bid her merry christmas an happy new year, and simply leave it there. Next thing you know, i'm hearing shes spreading rumors about me and absolutely despises me :russ: . I've honestly moved on, and I'm focused on leveling up. I'll be owning a 3 bedroom house by the end of this year, more or less confirmed (I'm 29). Meanwhile...this girl is ranting about me on twitter whilst having a new dude. Good luck to em honestly. I'm taking the advice i always see on here. Getting my money up, my mental health up (I'm fukked up over my cousins death, wasnt even allowed to attend the funeral. Nearly went off the rails with drugs, alcohol etc), and my gym game up (not out of shape, but can be better). Next time I post in here, i'll make sure its me winning :salute:

We just in the construction phase for now.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Better take girl two in my opinion

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I got a good one and she’s a bit religious. Said she didn’t even start listening to secular music until her early teens.

She got fantasies about being naughty and wanting me to punish her. This should be fun but I need some tips on what to do besides spanking, light choking, etc.

I’m not really into crazy shyt like pain, hitting or spitting or none of that. I just like being dominant and rough but I gotta expand my game here fellas.

She just told me my text got her wet and she is being naughty and wants me to punish her. As a punishment I’m not texting her back till tom night lol