Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does she already have friends and family there? Or are you the only person she knows?

Based on my own personal experience, broads in that situation can get easily attached.
She has a few friends down here, but not many. I’m in NYC. You can tell she hasn’t spent too much time here though because when I asked her where she was moving to, she said the borough and not the neighborhood. Like she didn’t know the neighborhood.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
met this african chick a few weeks ago , very compatible and down to earth.

Already smashed but im having this feeling that im used to being by myself now since i went almost a year without dating .

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
met this african chick a few weeks ago , very compatible and down to earth.

Already smashed but im having this feeling that im used to being by myself now since i went almost a year without dating .
Sounds like you are in a good spot. She smashed withtmuch effort on your part. Embrace the win.

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
This is your IG Page

Mostly "business" and inspirational quotes

This is your family's IG page

Black love and family on full display.

But this is your wife's page

60-70% thirst traps

Am I the only one who sees a problem?

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
what do you even text a new woman or woman in general? We went out 3 times and smashed and like each other a lot. Im not gonna see her again until Saturday. I don't even really like texting plus you text too much you come off lame. But you still gotta text to let them know you're interested. I just flirt a lot in text but that shyt gets old too. trying to keep it to like two texts a day.