Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cut a drink meetup short on Monday.

Met up with this white chick, she seemed alright from the light chat we had, she works as a restaurant manager so her evenings are odd. She's attractive enough. But these days it takes more than just that to excite me. I've met so many fantastic women this year that sub par won't cut it

Anyway, I had time on Monday evening and so did she. She turns up and I can already feel she's slightly off, very dry basic convo. Her body language was ultra guarded.

She has no hobbies, just working, home and occasionally going out with her GFs. She has travelled to europe a fair bit which led to a semi-interesting chat before things died down again. Tried my best to keep things going but nah.

She goes to the bathroom, I thought to myself this is shyt. So I grab the bill which was $18 + tip,she comes back and I tell her I was making a move, she's like really? I tell her she's nice, but the vibe is not there for me. So I'd rather not waste her time or mine prolonging the evening.

She seemed kinda shocked but walked out with me. We say goodbye and I walk off. One of my other lady friends lives very nearby so I dropped by hers to hang for a while.

Later on my way home from my friends place. I see a message from the chick, saying she was feeling a bit rundown and maybe that's why she seemed low energy and not vibing, I'm not about to get into a back and forth with her, so I tell her I hope she feels better soon and wish her good luck.

She sent me another message this morning saying she's still trying to understand what happened. Not even going to reply.

It was harsh I guess, but if it was the other way she would have no hesitation, in fact she wouldn't even say a thing. Probably just ghost my ass afterwards.

:lolbron:
it always shocks women when you bounce. Destroys their ego.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
-Never let a chick know how much you want her, always play it cool. Dont come on too strong.

Add on, lets share the wealth brehs.

rj4leb.gif
What happen to this dude? this thread prob changed a lot of lives.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Man I'm at the point where I'm dismissing women who have children with prejudice. Theres this woman who I really liked this summer but she had a 2 year old. And what made it worse was that she had her baby with a man she wasn't even serious about. Something about that sickens me.

I no longer want to talk to women with children. I don't even want to be bothered by them anymore. We are not equally yoked.
Those haven’t been an option for a while

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Merry Christmas Brehs

Can you have a serious relationship with a woman if you dislike her mother?

I don't f with my girls mum and part of me thinks this would be a hinderance for my relationship with my girl going forward.

Do you have to like the parents?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Merry Christmas Brehs

Can you have a serious relationship with a woman if you dislike her mother?

I don't f with my girls mum and part of me thinks this would be a hinderance for my relationship with my girl going forward.

Do you have to like the parents?
Depends on how you define serious:

Marriage, highly unlikely to work