Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
If she like her mom then it’s going to likely be a problem eventually
That's what i'm thinking she's like her mum but doesn't have that steely social climber behaviour her mum displays... but she does care what her mum thinks and i'm worried her mum could influence her in our relationship overtime (we've been together for nearly 3 years)

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's what i'm thinking she's like her mum but doesn't have that steely social climber behaviour her mum displays... but she does care what her mum thinks and i'm worried her mum could influence her in our relationship overtime (we've been together for nearly 3 years)
You have to determine if you just don’t click personalities with the mom or if there is a real issue there.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
lol not everyone's situation is gonna look picture-perfect, and marriage is usually tougher amongst black communities whether we like it or not
I still believe you can have a kid and get married after tho. My uncle did it, my homie doing it this summer too :manny:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Girl I started talking to on an app isn’t moving here until February. But she’ll be in town early January (don’t know when exactly, probably 2nd week).

We never got to meet up when we first started talking, but we spoke on the phone and it was cool.

Now I’m just trying to text enough to set something up and not mess it up.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Girl I started talking to on an app isn’t moving here until February. But she’ll be in town early January (don’t know when exactly, probably 2nd week).

We never got to meet up when we first started talking, but we spoke on the phone and it was cool.

You can’t mess it up. She either wants to meet or she doesn’t.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Does she already have friends and family there? Or are you the only person she knows?

Based on my own personal experience, broads in that situation can get easily attached.