Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if youre looking to hit and quit then fine, play whatever games you think will get some p*ssy quick time

but if you claim to be looking for a wife, all this shyt youre overthinking isnt going to make a difference. eventually the real you will come out and if she not fukkin with the real you she will leave regardless

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
like think about it.

if you are the type to message a girl frequently and she is the type to want a guy who plays it cool...whats going to happen when youre 1 year into a relationship?

1) youre going to be messaging her frequently and she going to be taking long to respond.
2) youre going to get mad at her lack of responsiveness
3) a - you may even insecurely think shes starting to lose interest or talking to other nikkas
3) b - she actually might be losing interest cause she doesnt like a guy who is too communicative

yall will clash and break up accordingly. instead of wasting a couple 100 or few weeks you will have wasted a year and 1000s on the girl

you get to a certain age where you realize that all them games in an effort to captivate someone are only wasting your own time in the long run. she either fukkin with you, THE REAL YOU or she aint. if you just trying to seduce a girl into fukkin, have at it, but dont go about trying to find a long term partner that way

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
what do you even text a new woman or woman in general? We went out 3 times and smashed and like each other a lot. Im not gonna see her again until Saturday. I don't even really like texting plus you text too much you come off lame. But you still gotta text to let them know you're interested. I just flirt a lot in text but that shyt gets old too. trying to keep it to like two texts a day.
You already slept with her so she knows you are interested

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I didn't feel like makin another thread, this time of year is hilarious. Broads I ain't talked to in months outta nowhere with the "wyd" texts.

Went on a date yesterday. Little lunch date. These hoes must have a sixth sense cause I get home and more "wyd" texts.

Don't wanna be alone for New Years and they damn sure don't wanna be alone for Valentines :russ:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I didn't feel like makin another thread, this time of year is hilarious. Broads I ain't talked to in months outta nowhere with the "wyd" texts.

Went on a date yesterday. Little lunch date. These hoes must have a sixth sense cause I get home and more "wyd" texts.

Don't wanna be alone for New Years and they damn sure don't wanna be alone for Valentines :russ:
I saw the Valentines day stuff being put out on Christmas eve.. Capitalism has no chill :heh: What. The. fukk.

That shyt must be a trigger for women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Sounds like easy wins