Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Cut a drink meetup short on Monday.

Met up with this white chick, she seemed alright from the light chat we had, she works as a restaurant manager so her evenings are odd. She's attractive enough. But these days it takes more than just that to excite me. I've met so many fantastic women this year that sub par won't cut it

Anyway, I had time on Monday evening and so did she. She turns up and I can already feel she's slightly off, very dry basic convo. Her body language was ultra guarded.

She has no hobbies, just working, home and occasionally going out with her GFs. She has travelled to europe a fair bit which led to a semi-interesting chat before things died down again. Tried my best to keep things going but nah.

She goes to the bathroom, I thought to myself this is shyt. So I grab the bill which was $18 + tip,she comes back and I tell her I was making a move, she's like really? I tell her she's nice, but the vibe is not there for me. So I'd rather not waste her time or mine prolonging the evening.

She seemed kinda shocked but walked out with me. We say goodbye and I walk off. One of my other lady friends lives very nearby so I dropped by hers to hang for a while.

Later on my way home from my friends place. I see a message from the chick, saying she was feeling a bit rundown and maybe that's why she seemed low energy and not vibing, I'm not about to get into a back and forth with her, so I tell her I hope she feels better soon and wish her good luck.

She sent me another message this morning saying she's still trying to understand what happened. Not even going to reply.

It was harsh I guess, but if it was the other way she would have no hesitation, in fact she wouldn't even say a thing. Probably just ghost my ass afterwards.

:lolbron:
The game getting colder and colder.. 🥶 🥶 🥶Its like a race now :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Cut a drink meetup short on Monday.

Met up with this white chick, she seemed alright from the light chat we had, she works as a restaurant manager so her evenings are odd. She's attractive enough. But these days it takes more than just that to excite me. I've met so many fantastic women this year that sub par won't cut it

Anyway, I had time on Monday evening and so did she. She turns up and I can already feel she's slightly off, very dry basic convo. Her body language was ultra guarded.

She has no hobbies, just working, home and occasionally going out with her GFs. She has travelled to europe a fair bit which led to a semi-interesting chat before things died down again. Tried my best to keep things going but nah.

She goes to the bathroom, I thought to myself this is shyt. So I grab the bill which was $18 + tip,she comes back and I tell her I was making a move, she's like really? I tell her she's nice, but the vibe is not there for me. So I'd rather not waste her time or mine prolonging the evening.

She seemed kinda shocked but walked out with me. We say goodbye and I walk off. One of my other lady friends lives very nearby so I dropped by hers to hang for a while.

Later on my way home from my friends place. I see a message from the chick, saying she was feeling a bit rundown and maybe that's why she seemed low energy and not vibing, I'm not about to get into a back and forth with her, so I tell her I hope she feels better soon and wish her good luck.

She sent me another message this morning saying she's still trying to understand what happened. Not even going to reply.

It was harsh I guess, but if it was the other way she would have no hesitation, in fact she wouldn't even say a thing. Probably just ghost my ass afterwards.

:lolbron:

nah it wasn't harsh at all, you did more than enough shyt me I woulda just said I gotta go and ghosted lol.

women are still being shocked that dudes aren't worshiping them anymore

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
women are still being shocked that dudes aren't worshiping them anymore
Why do women have this obsession with being worshipped.... 3 of of the last 4 women I've messed with mentioned I don't worship them.... Is nikkas really out here worshipping women?

Anybody can answer...

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why do women have this obsession with being worshipped.... 3 of of the last 4 women I've messed withI don't worship them.... Is nikkas really out here worshipping women?

Anybody can answer...

from my observation a mix of narcissism, hatred of men (thus wanting to dominate them via worship), with daddy issues sprinkled in (no father around while seeing other little girls spoiled by their fathers).

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Why do women have this obsession with being worshipped.... 3 of of the last 4 women I've messed with mentioned I don't worship them.... Is nikkas really out here worshipping women?

Anybody can answer...
Do you see what happens when a women is posted on this site or how people respond on social media? All you see is dudes saying "RAW" " I will drink her bath water" They post on social media and dudes are heart eyes, "whats your cash app?", "you deserve the world" Women see that and take that as legitimate and it changes them, or they see it for other women and WANT IT also.

The way people interact is from the frame of I am lower than you just based on you being or your looks and nothing else. Maybe its not affecting some older but you can definitely see the change with younger generation just based on how guys in nba worth 100 mil are wifing ig models who were former prostitutes.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Anybody can answer...
“I just got told that I’m not “applying enough pressure”

Smh

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Do you see what happens when a women is posted on this site or how people respond on social media? All you see is dudes saying "RAW" " I will drink her bath water" They post on social media and dudes are heart eyes, "whats your cash app?", "you deserve the world" Women see that and take that as legitimate and it changes them, or they see it for other women and WANT IT also.

The way people interact is from the frame of I am lower than you just based on you being or your looks and nothing else. Maybe its not affecting some older but you can definitely see the change with younger generation just based on how guys in nba worth 100 mil are wifing ig models who were former prostitutes.
98 percent of women are gassed
Chick I’m with right now doesn’t even have a pictures on her Ig..but still getting random dms from men

Imagin if she had decent IG

Men have ruined the dating market

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
You see examples of it in this very thread. Men have always been our own worst enemies, not women. It's stubborn men who refuse to sit down and learn because they got an overinflated ego and think they know everything, even though their life experiences should prove to them that they don't. And they get mad when you try to teach them. I encountered it in this thread. Was trying to help a breh out with some advice and he started acting all angsty and aggressive. I'm like, ":dahell: dude, I'm trying to help YOU"
Its the male ego and the whole economy is based on it basically, EVERYBODY gets paid off of it, majority of marketing is geared towards it, even the "seduction community" ate off of it for years, Also soo many dudes have been socialized to be outright simps (for lack of a better word)