Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Just shot my shot through IG dm first time in my life and had the best first date ever. I didn't know you go to a bar/restaraunt page on IG you can see if someone tagged them in a post. went to a bar's page saw this girl and hit her up. now she thinks its like a movie because this all happened randomly and we clicked.

I suggest you try this out because the apps are weak and you see the same bytches all the time anyway.
If u have some decent photos on ur page
Ig might be better than tinder

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
He makes a lot of valid points but it confirms that dating today is one big mind fukk :beli:

These are all classic lessons about how to deal with women when you have them attracted.

That said, he's really telling guys to change their own behavior, act a certain way, in order to keep the female, keep her acting a certain way.

If I be like this, she'll stick around.

That's bad advice.

He's couching it in the terms of "being a real man", "being on your path and purpose", "self development", "women are a distraction", "money over beaches"
Basic red pill stuff that's been repackaged.
Red Pill was basic manhood stuff repackaged.

All that stuff is good, in the right zone, and with the right moderation - but stacking ends and putting on more plates and being "focused" has nothing to do with success with women.

Alpha Male Strategies talks about this a lot. He got a lot more women when he wasn't doing nothing but focused on getting women. Folks go to his channel to get on hoes, when his main message is stop trying to get on hoes... I digress..

This "don't give off boyfriend energy" is the same as
  • If I grow out a beard
  • If I go to Turkey and get a hair transplant
  • If I take Tren and bulk up
  • If I get Tats
  • If I get violent and angry towards others, but not towards her
  • If I grew up in the suburbs, I should start claiming a hood I'm not from
  • If I get this car, if I buy these rims
  • If I get these dress shoes that hoes like
  • If I start wearing Hermes belts, because hoes recognize the H
  • If I do this
  • If I do that
Who's the leader in that sort of relationship?
Who's really in charge? The man or the woman? (or Capitalism..)

His game is stuck in this universe where he needs to act a certain way in order to get a certain response from a female. She's silently dictating to him how he should behave.

That's a prison in his own mind.

If we're gonna play the silent game, the man should be silently dictating to her how she should behave to keep him in her life.

Now if a dude, good looking or otherwise, wants to double text, use emojis, buy flowers etc, give off boyfriend energy - do it.

But when she reveals herself to be a parasite - cut her from the team.

That's the much harder thing that guys need to learn.
  • Have boundaries
  • Assert boundaries
  • Cut Broads Off.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
These are all classic lessons about how to deal with women when you have them attracted.

That said, he's really telling guys to change their own behavior, act a certain way, in order to keep the female, keep her acting a certain way.

If I be like this, she'll stick around.

That's bad advice.

He's couching it in the terms of "being a real man", "being on your path and purpose", "self development", "women are a distraction", "money over beaches"
Basic red pill stuff that's been repackaged.
Red Pill was basic manhood stuff repackaged.

All that stuff is good, in the right zone, and with the right moderation - but stacking ends and putting on more plates and being "focused" has nothing to do with success with women.

Alpha Male Strategies talks about this a lot. He got a lot more women when he wasn't doing nothing but focused on getting women. Folks go to his channel to get on hoes, when his main message is stop trying to get on hoes... I digress..

This "don't give off boyfriend energy" is the same as
  • If I grow out a beard
  • If I go to Turkey and get a hair transplant
  • If I take Tren and bulk up
  • If I get Tats
  • If I get violent and angry towards others, but not towards her
  • If I grew up in the suburbs, I should start claiming a hood I'm not from
  • If I get this car, if I buy these rims
  • If I get these dress shoes that hoes like
  • If I start wearing Hermes belts, because hoes recognize the H
  • If I do this
  • If I do that
Who's the leader in that sort of relationship?
Who's really in charge? The man or the woman? (or Capitalism..)

His game is stuck in this universe where he needs to act a certain way in order to get a certain response from a female. She's silently dictating to him how he should behave.

That's a prison in his own mind.

If we're gonna play the silent game, the man should be silently dictating to her how she should behave to keep him in her life.

Now if a dude, good looking or otherwise, wants to double text, use emojis, buy flowers etc, give off boyfriend energy - do it.

But when she reveals herself to be a parasite - cut her from the team.

That's the much harder thing that guys need to learn.
  • Have boundaries
  • Assert boundaries
  • Cut Broads Off.

Lowkey this could be a blog post
:ohhh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
yeah, it's a great feeling and a luxury, I suppose, that I never really thought or think much about "what can I do", but all my boys think like that, and they aren't "uncool" in any deep sense of the word but the

if I buy bottles
I I wear designer
If I take her to Javier's
I I buy alcohol and coke
If I take her to Los Cabos

and what mostly see is a kind of resentment from them. I love the feeling of just being authentic, talking about things you love, and people are attracted. It's like a clean feeling, As opposed to the heavy handedness of all these strategies. I remember like in 2016 having a long convo on a balcony with the baddest girl at this party, or one of them, at which point I tossed in statistics about the murder rate in TIJUANA, and got a text the next day from her friend, like my girl wants your number. She wants to go out with you.

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I should totally start one...oh right.

I find that not having a "live" audience makes things tough.

Make that my "new year, new me" resolution...
Yea its tough to keep audience, nevertheless a "live" one (those types of brehs probably never got on blogs in large numbers in first place unfortunately)..

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Im not on the passport bros wave but the number of women that tell me how attractive it is that I travel solo :yes:

Most people are afraid to travel alone (I understand for women, some on the brehs scared out here too)

Im in the midst of creating my travel calendar for 2024 which is why i bring this up. If you can afford to travel, do it. Im a person that does mainly domestic US trips and being an out of towner is easy conversation starter and women are more apt to dropping them drawls if they won't see you often. Even the women from home always tell me it exudes confidence that i solo travel and that they could never do it.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Cut a drink meetup short on Monday.

Met up with this white chick, she seemed alright from the light chat we had, she works as a restaurant manager so her evenings are odd. She's attractive enough. But these days it takes more than just that to excite me. I've met so many fantastic women this year that sub par won't cut it

Anyway, I had time on Monday evening and so did she. She turns up and I can already feel she's slightly off, very dry basic convo. Her body language was ultra guarded.

She has no hobbies, just working, home and occasionally going out with her GFs. She has travelled to europe a fair bit which led to a semi-interesting chat before things died down again. Tried my best to keep things going but nah.

She goes to the bathroom, I thought to myself this is shyt. So I grab the bill which was $18 + tip,she comes back and I tell her I was making a move, she's like really? I tell her she's nice, but the vibe is not there for me. So I'd rather not waste her time or mine prolonging the evening.

She seemed kinda shocked but walked out with me. We say goodbye and I walk off. One of my other lady friends lives very nearby so I dropped by hers to hang for a while.

Later on my way home from my friends place. I see a message from the chick, saying she was feeling a bit rundown and maybe that's why she seemed low energy and not vibing, I'm not about to get into a back and forth with her, so I tell her I hope she feels better soon and wish her good luck.

She sent me another message this morning saying she's still trying to understand what happened. Not even going to reply.

It was harsh I guess, but if it was the other way she would have no hesitation, in fact she wouldn't even say a thing. Probably just ghost my ass afterwards.

:lolbron:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Im not on the passport bros wave but the number of women that tell me how attractive it is that I travel solo :yes:

Most people are afraid to travel alone (I understand for women, some on the brehs scared out here too)

Im in the midst of creating my travel calendar for 2024 which is why i bring this up. If you can afford to travel, do it. Im a person that does mainly domestic US trips and being an out of towner is easy conversation starter and women are more apt to dropping them drawls if they won't see you often. Even the women from home always tell me it exudes confidence that i solo travel and that they could never do it.

hoes say that cause they think we gonna take em with us
:mjlol: