Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Just shot my shot through IG dm first time in my life and had the best first date ever. I didn't know you go to a bar/restaraunt page on IG you can see if someone tagged them in a post. went to a bar's page saw this girl and hit her up. now she thinks its like a movie because this all happened randomly and we clicked.

I suggest you try this out because the apps are weak and you see the same bytches all the time anyway.

Lol how many followers did she have? Anything over 2K+ might go unseen.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
got 2 lined up for this week

1. 33 single mother. I knew her when we were kids and she developed a WAGON :whoo:. She has a kid free weekend, she's low maintenance and we've already discussed clapping those cheeks

2. 30 yr old, no kids. I posted this ice cream spot on ig and she dm'd me saying she wanted pull up when i go. Nice easy midweek play. She's cute, works in nightlife (manager not bottle girl) but just got her 1st real 9-5. I don't want anything serious anyway.
#1 stopped replying mid convo on Tuesday :yeshrug:
#2 i had a nice time with, she asked when we were going out again... Showed up in leggings and that thang thanging :whew:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Women are fkn nuts smh telling me her heart hurts, she is getting chest pain. It's like you complain about me all the time but will not leave. Apparently I don't cater to her love languages validation, word of affirmation n gifting etc. I like emotional independency while she is the opposite. shyt is annoying.

I saw a tweet from a woman that said something like, "Telling someone they don't love you because they don't do what you want is manipulative."

The reply after was from a dude and it said "That's just called having a gf"

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Lol how many followers did she have? Anything over 2K+ might go unseen.
Only like 1,000. Funny thing is I don’t really want a women that post on social media so this prob not gonna work in the future. Can’t look for girls on instagram when you want a girl that doesn’t post on instagram

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
if you're not a millionaire with travel pics it's a waste of time
I’m not a millionaire and I don’t have travel pics. However I do have a photo of me at a wedding, after I did a 10 mile run, video of me boxing and some other photos of me dressed nice. You only need like 4-5 good pictures.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Date two is confirmed for Friday. I’m trying to keep text limited but still gotta keep them engaged. Text once or twice a day mix of some flirty shyt and questions about her.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Only like 1,000. Funny thing is I don’t really want a women that post on social media so this prob not gonna work in the future. Can’t look for girls on instagram when you want a girl that doesn’t post on instagram

Having her make/keep her account private might be a compromise.