Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can't find it right now, but OkCupid did a study where they found

1) Women said they liked messages that said more than hey
2) Men that sent "hey" got more interaction than guys with longer messages.

Rule #1 - Pay attention to what people do, not what they say.
well said
lol women are fukked man
nothing but cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics when it comes to them

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Our relationship has hit the end of the road :wow:2 years and another 2 years as very good friends :mjcry:. You can be good to each other but not good for each other. I have accepted that to be the case. I will be moving back to ATL or South Florida. Don't think I am going to be in a relationship for a minute though. Just going to chill, hit the gym, enjoy single life.
Just broke up with my girl yesterday too. Shame cause I loved her but too many issues to ignore and considering my recent family issues. She wasn't adding to my peace so she had to go. Had another trip planned and all. Didn't think we'd get here but I had to pull the plug.

I'm doing the same. Gym, single life. getting back to being me.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Can't find it right now, but OkCupid did a study where they found

1) Women said they liked messages that said more than hey
2) Men that sent "hey" got more interaction than guys with longer messages.

Rule #1 - Pay attention to what people do, not what they say.
yeah i just say whatever will get their number or at least a video call the fastest. they lose interest if they have to put any effort in and you arent talking about meeting up asap.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Women are fkn nuts smh telling me her heart hurts, she is getting chest pain. It's like you complain about me all the time but will not leave. Apparently I don't cater to her love languages validation, word of affirmation n gifting etc. I like emotional independency while she is the opposite. shyt is annoying.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Just broke up with my girl yesterday too. Shame cause I loved her but too many issues to ignore and considering my recent family issues. She wasn't adding to my peace so she had to go. Had another trip planned and all. Didn't think we'd get here but I had to pull the plug.

I'm doing the same. Gym, single life. getting back to being me.
Do what you need to do to get yourself together. Stay consistent in it, trust me it pays off.

Shorty left me in January, since then im in a new city and state where i always wanted to be, new gig, still lifting in the gym. And meeting a new women next weekend from now. It took alot of work but it pays off breh. Youll be fine :obama:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Women are fkn nuts smh telling me her heart hurts, she is getting chest pain. It's like you complain about me all the time but will not leave. Apparently I don't cater to her love languages validation, word of affirmation n gifting etc. I like emotional independency while she is the opposite. shyt is annoying.
You dumb for sticking around

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Y'all aren't compatible breh :manny:

Call a spade a spade and let this one go. If this is the dynamic, it'll never work.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Just shot my shot through IG dm first time in my life and had the best first date ever. I didn't know you go to a bar/restaraunt page on IG you can see if someone tagged them in a post. went to a bar's page saw this girl and hit her up. now she thinks its like a movie because this all happened randomly and we clicked.

I suggest you try this out because the apps are weak and you see the same bytches all the time anyway.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Just shot my shot through IG dm first time in my life and had the best first date ever. I didn't know you go to a bar/restaraunt page on IG you can see if someone tagged them in a post. went to a bar's page saw this girl and hit her up. now she thinks its like a movie because this all happened randomly and we clicked.

I suggest you try this out because the apps are weak and you see the same bytches all the time anyway.
Where did you take her?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Meeting a chick through friends is actually WOAT because she already been smashed the homies

Plus when y'all break up most of ya friends gonna take her side
Im going to disagree with this one, especially if it comes from a woman you know

friend of a friend tend to be easy layups imo :manny:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Where did you take her?
This new trendy ramen place in center city. Then checked out some holiday stuff. She wanted me to take a photo of her by this statue. Then this couple was like you want us to take a photo of you guys. Funny how things happen.