Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Its crazy, I remember we were pullin women off myspace and people were looking at us CRAZYY like why you doin that, only wierdos be online, I think thats why the response rate was soo high, you would get a hit back 9 out of 10 times.. :wow:WATTBA
Met the girl I’ve been talking to for 2 months on Bumble. Before her, met a girl at my bus stop

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Pulling women on aol chatrooms
Yahoo chatrooms
Blackplanet
Myspace
Migente
Asian avenue
Not including good old cold approach
When things were receptive not on bs good old days
Now granted I’m married and i dont know how it is nowadays except before i got married
Still could pull but catfish galore and monsterous headaches with how the women were before I met my wife :snoop:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Pulling women on aol chatrooms
Yahoo chatrooms
Blackplanet
Myspace
Migente
Asian avenue
Not including good old cold approach
When things were receptive not on bs good old days
Now granted I’m married and i dont know how it is nowadays except before i got married
Still could pull but catfish galore and monsterous headaches with how the women were before I met my wife :snoop:
You see, I missed most of those chatroom waves :mjcry:I was still on party line tryna guess if she was pretty or breathing hard off her voice, real life russian roulette when you pulled up :lupe:, that dopamine hit when you gave them the wrong description of what you wearing so you can see them first and it matched what they told you :whew: :blessed:

Met the girl I’ve been talking to for 2 months on Bumble. Before her, met a girl at my bus stop
Its crazy in recent years I rarely use dating apps, only when Im outta town just to see if I can grab quick hookup or tour guide, I guess I look at it as a hookup app as that was what it was originally and its evolved, according to chat I might have to rethink that position :patrice:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Our relationship has hit the end of the road :wow:2 years and another 2 years as very good friends :mjcry:. You can be good to each other but not good for each other. I have accepted that to be the case. I will be moving back to ATL or South Florida. Don't think I am going to be in a relationship for a minute though. Just going to chill, hit the gym, enjoy single life.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
EDIT: Can't inbox you. It's a game that'll be getting sold on steam, Switch, and eventually all of the other consoles. I'm near the end process of making it. But next year I'm planning to properly promote it. This is some gameplay footage of it. (If its off topic or some shyt feel free to delete the comment. This is the ish I spend my time on though, mostly why I ain't tryna holla at women. This shyt is too fun :russ:

Copping as soon as it hits steam.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its crazy, I remember we were pullin women off myspace and people were looking at us CRAZYY like why you doin that, only wierdos be online, I think thats why the response rate was soo high, you would get a hit back 9 out of 10 times.. :wow:WATTBA

Yup Myspace was :blessed: you could search by age range and also location like a mile away or something.

I remember meeting women of blackplanet and sometimes :wow: sometimes I didn't even know what they looked like in advance :mjlol:.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
What's always amazed me about the MySpace era is that EVERY chick was on that. I knew dudes that didn't fukk with it (missing out on the easiest p*ssy ever) but damn near every broad I knew was heavy on it with the glitter profiles and all that shyt.

Another thing was how it died overnight. It was like MySpace turned on the lights and we all said yeah we going to club Facebook now.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yup Myspace was :blessed: you could search by age range and also location like a mile away or something.

I remember meeting women of blackplanet and sometimes :wow: sometimes I didn't even know what they looked like in advance :mjlol:.
Mannn, dont get me started. It was a marketers/promoters dream, we had a program we would use to promote that you could mass dm people like 5000 at a time (reason captcha became became popular).. we quickly realized we could use to contact women in area, the amount of criteria myspace had made it incredible, give me all the black, athletic/slim, women in 12345 zipcode, from 18-25. Send out 5000 "hey wassup you look familiar, you go to my church?!":wow:Obviously the response rate was incredibly high because no one was hitting them up like that en masse, shyt became like a part time job the amount of dates we was pulling and nothing but straight baddies.:whew: We had access to certain things that made it easier but only way I can describe to get point across just imagine you are one of few guys with access to tinder/bumble with responsive women. Breh got me down memory lane. :ahh:

What's always amazed me about the MySpace era is that EVERY chick was on that. I knew dudes that didn't fukk with it (missing out on the easiest p*ssy ever) but damn near every broad I knew was heavy on it with the glitter profiles and all that shyt.

Another thing was how it died overnight. It was like MySpace turned on the lights and we all said yeah we going to club Facebook now.

This is FACTS. Thing is myspace was build by marketers and they cashed out early to a news conglomerate when their audience was young and creative/artist types(a bunch of music acts got discovered around that time because of myspace), bad mix and then they did that billion dollar deal with google with ads and just flooded the site, facebook was exclusive to college kids and that made it "cool", cleaner look (which allows page to load) and they were adding features all the time.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
tried sumn along these lines but a different game...got unmatched :francis:
tried exactly what you mentioned with someone else...lets see
its hinge so dont hurt to experiment a bit...but i am standing firm on my belief that the harder you try the more you turn these chicks off
true in my experience. i try to do a little more than "Whats Up" or "Hey" but anything more than a sentence and i get silence

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
true in my experience. i try to do a little more than "Whats Up" or "Hey" but anything more than a sentence and i get silence

Can't find it right now, but OkCupid did a study where they found

1) Women said they liked messages that said more than hey
2) Men that sent "hey" got more interaction than guys with longer messages.

Rule #1 - Pay attention to what people do, not what they say.