Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
EDIT: Can't inbox you. It's a game that'll be getting sold on steam, Switch, and eventually all of the other consoles. I'm near the end process of making it. But next year I'm planning to properly promote it. This is some gameplay footage of it. (If its off topic or some shyt feel free to delete the comment. This is the ish I spend my time on though, mostly why I ain't tryna holla at women. This shyt is too fun :russ:

Graphics remind me of Borderlands. This is HARD :ohhh:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps

I got a couple of homegirls and they both met their man (one is now engaged) on Hinge.

Homegirl 1 was married for 17 years. Met her ex via a friend back in 2003.
They got divorced a couple of years ago and now she got a BF through Hinge.

Homegirl 2 has never been married but was in a LTR for 7 years. They met at work.
That relationship ended right before the pandemic.
She is now engaged and met her fiancee on Hinge.

Both told me stories of meeting dusty bitter incels. Homegirl 1 got cursed out once cuz she went out with a dude a couple times and wasn't feeling him to engage further. Instead of ghosting she told dude the truth. Instead of appreciating her honesty and moving on, dude went full Andrew Tate on her and called her a c*nt.

Homegirl 2 has a similar story, told me one dude said to her "the problem is women don't know their place." You can imagine how that went.

I fukked with Hinge too after my divorce but after getting ghosted and used for meals a couple of times (rust), I deleted that shyt and went outside. The 2 GFs I've had post-divorce I met them both live face to face, same with the FWBs I've cavorted with.

Apps work for some obviously, just not me. I don't even like apps, feel like I'm at Publix browsing the produce section. I'm good, I put in work face to face and get results.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I don't even like apps, feel like I'm at Publix browsing the produce section. I'm good, I put in work face to face and get results.

These online dating stories sound pretty normal.

Someone told me that a girl's dream is to just randomly bump into somebody during the day like they see in the movies....

all I can say to that is LOL and GTFOHWTHBS

That said, I don't see folks shifting back to meeting people in real life anymore.

I'm most surprised by "Meeting through friends" dropping off.

With Social Media, aren't more people making more friends? /sarcasm

WIA

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I got a couple of homegirls and they both met their man (one is now engaged) on Hinge.

Homegirl 1 was married for 17 years. Met her ex via a friend back in 2003.
They got divorced a couple of years ago and now she got a BF through Hinge.

Homegirl 2 has never been married but was in a LTR for 7 years. They met at work.
That relationship ended right before the pandemic.
She is now engaged and met her fiancee on Hinge.

Both told me stories of meeting dusty bitter incels. Homegirl 1 got cursed out once cuz she went out with a dude a couple times and wasn't feeling him to engage further. Instead of ghosting she told dude the truth. Instead of appreciating her honesty and moving on, dude went full Andrew Tate on her and called her a c*nt.

Homegirl 2 has a similar story, told me one dude said to her "the problem is women don't know their place." You can imagine how that went.

I fukked with Hinge too after my divorce but after getting ghosted and used for meals a couple of times (rust), I deleted that shyt and went outside. The 2 GFs I've had post-divorce I met them both live face to face, same with the FWBs I've cavorted with.

Apps work for some obviously, just not me. I don't even like apps, feel like I'm at Publix browsing the produce section. I'm good, I put in work face to face and get results.
Met my fiancé on Hinge

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Never used apps, and just like social media, now you can see some kind of push back about how effective it is, and other inherent flaws. Reading a book called Outrage Machine about social media,

but parts would apply to dating apps, meaning that the intentionality of apps wasn't to cause chaos and overwhelm people, encourage ghosting, encourage treating people disposable, decision fatigue, on and on, but when these ideas are introduced to society there's a lag time between even identifying all those flaws, much less addressing them, but by then, it's kind of tied to the app/ideas bottom line, this is where people are relazing the flaws of APP based dating and you see delete the app and all that.

anyway, suffice to say, meeting people in person, to me, is so much more enjoyable and rewarding. It's like walking outside and using all your senses vs looking at pics of a walk outside on your phone. It's easy for me, even with near no effort, but I can only imagine how hard it is for some people.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I was on Tinder back in like 2015 ish and had success. But since 2021 i've been either catching in person or IG

If i wasn't so lazy i would take a few good pics and pop back out on the apps. Realistically i want to do that before my next trip

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
For those who have meet the current partner on apps, did you write your profile yourself or had someone help you with it (ex. Tinder)? Right now, I just trying to meet women and see where it goes. Also, how long do you use the site per day to search for matches?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Gym girls have the Woat personality

Usually extreme level narcissist (I say extreme because most/a ton of women are narcissist ) or Sex workers thus crazy sprinkled in with a segment that hate men (everything they mention is how they are stronger then men at their gym).

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
For those who have meet the current partner on apps, did you write your profile yourself or had someone help you with it (ex. Tinder)? Right now, I just trying to meet women and see where it goes. Also, how long do you use the site per day to search for matches?
Wrote it myself

I think I would check most nights after work

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Be genuine and put effort into it. Make a good first impression.

Tell a bytch three things you genuinely like about her. I'll write this as my first message to a woman.

Response rate is about 90%. I love finding new game any place I can get and found this from Coach EO on YouTube. It is pristine.

It does a few things:

1. Shows you are looking for a broad for more than just her looks.

2. Is a script, but also not a script in that you can paste this to any woman but then look at a woman's profile and make it tailor made for each woman to make her feel special.

3. Is a compliance test. If she doesn't follow up with her own answers after you told her to she's not cooperative. One bytch told me,"I don't want to play your game." I left her on read.

4. Demonstrates leadership.

5. Shows you're not a lazy "WYD" nikka.

If she refuses to respond I move on and leave the broad on read. Sometimes this forces them to come back around and do it and we go from there. If she replies, I bring out the dukes and start the seduction game and dominate the bytch and schedule a phone call within two or three messages.
tried sumn along these lines but a different game...got unmatched :francis:
tried exactly what you mentioned with someone else...lets see
its hinge so dont hurt to experiment a bit...but i am standing firm on my belief that the harder you try the more you turn these chicks off

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Young trollop I deal with from time to time for her nails done a couple of days ago and sent me a picture. Can't front. shyts is nice. :ehh:

Why she just send me an ApplePay with a text talking about she need $100 for groceries? :dwillhuh:

Priorities... :mjlol: