Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I by no mean hate women but it's funny how most of them are lame and annoying but we still love them.
Positive indifference is best attitude to deal with women.

Too much attachment and expectations leads to red pill rage and resentment

Realize most women want a man that's superior to them.

Just have fun with them, lead them and keep it moving

At the end of the day, it's men who are the true catch.

Our masculine demeanor, rationality, leadership skills and resilience makes us a prize possession

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
You are correct
trust this is my problem too. when we really feeling woman they can pick up on that shyt and they don't like it. they gotta win you over. men gotta have the leverage. that's why women don't like sexual talk unless you are ready fukking. they can get sex from anyone anytime.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps

Our masculine demeanor, rationality, leadership skills and resilience makes us a prize possession
this is relationships in nutshell. if I only I learned this shyt years ago.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Lol, Chicks be saying some stuff earnestly or offhandedly that just get into your head.

Had a chick tell me that she dances to the melody and I dance to the rhythm.

:what:

I've actually learned to incorporate that into my game. Weird personal non sequiturs just stay in a chicks head. Living rent free in her mind.

I'm sure you got it handled, but for the lurkers

If a chick told me that I was healing, I'd make a mental note, and keep track of her behavior.

My first guess is that she's used to dealing with bums. And following that, if she dealt with bums on the regular, that's what gets her excited. Which means, dude has to play the role, or prepare for her to get bored.

But real rap, the trap here is figuring out what she meant and then trying to come up with a plan to deal with it. Dudes tie themselves up in knots trying to anticipate and head off troublesome behavior.

Being aware of birdbrain behavior doesn't mean a man has to react to it. If guys stopped reacting to bird brain behavior, there would be far less engagement on The Coli as well as YouTube rage bait channels.
Been there, I would just say make sure you always add polarizing side also so you dont end up looked at as "monk healer"..

Im sure you know why she said that, in past for myself it was because I could listen without judgement and offer "encouragement" :pachaha:But I always knew how to have that polarizing fun side to keep the main thing the main thing..

One thing I did notice and not sure if same but they would dump their issues onto me, I charge a steep price for that now, I cut all of that short after I saw how far some would go with their BS..

One of those -

Avoided positive masculine energy in my 20s because she want used to healthy relationship” but noticed a shift in her 30s types.

:snoop:

This is why I date younger. Atleast I don’t feel like Russell w young broads.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps

interesting... why should the average man who does not bring much to the table feel as if he is the “prize”?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
interesting... why should the average man who does not bring much to the table feel as if he is the “prize”?

If we go with the idea that chicks are Uber choosy, she's getting hundreds of dms and plenty of in real life hollerations. These broads constantly talk about how no guy meets her standards. Years without a date.

The fact that a brougham can get through all that BS, catch her interest to the point that she's entertaining his offer - he's the needle in the haystack.

If we extend this into a long term relationship, any "good" dude knows that deal is one sided in a material sense, even when it's "50/50".

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Eh...dog if she really wanted it ahe could have brought it up as well. When women feel like they are investing a lot and not, they hint at it. Im thinkin you were weren't the only one she was fckin with. And she liked the other nikka more :yeshrug:

Yeah, everyones playing the game at the end of the day. Her loss though, I'm near enough a 6 fig nikka and i got my shyt together. Ain't too many heads like for her age bracket (shes 30+)

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Where you sell them?
EDIT: Can't inbox you. It's a game that'll be getting sold on steam, Switch, and eventually all of the other consoles. I'm near the end process of making it. But next year I'm planning to properly promote it. This is some gameplay footage of it. (If its off topic or some shyt feel free to delete the comment. This is the ish I spend my time on though, mostly why I ain't tryna holla at women. This shyt is too fun :russ:

Last edited: