Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
got 2 lined up for this week

1. 33 single mother. I knew her when we were kids and she developed a WAGON :whoo:. She has a kid free weekend, she's low maintenance and we've already discussed clapping those cheeks

2. 30 yr old, no kids. I posted this ice cream spot on ig and she dm'd me saying she wanted pull up when i go. Nice easy midweek play. She's cute, works in nightlife (manager not bottle girl) but just got her 1st real 9-5. I don't want anything serious anyway.
You hiding ice cream/first meet up spots?!

Aware us

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
got 2 lined up for this week

1. 33 single mother. I knew her when we were kids and she developed a WAGON :whoo:. She has a kid free weekend, she's low maintenance and we've already discussed clapping those cheeks

2. 30 yr old, no kids. I posted this ice cream spot on ig and she dm'd me saying she wanted pull up when i go. Nice easy midweek play. She's cute, works in nightlife (manager not bottle girl) but just got her 1st real 9-5. I don't want anything serious anyway.
eat brej
giphy.gif

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
College football season ended last week :mjcry:spent beginning of first weekend wondering what the fukk Im supposed to do with my saturdays now, realized Art Basel was in full swing and it was definitely vibes all around but city was on 10 and I was driving in slow lane, i couldnt catch the rhythm, I hope Im just outta practice and it comes back and it doesnt mean Im getting washed.. :lupe: :whoa:.. Met a panamanian/haitian chick, lets see how this plays out in next 72 hours.. Got a couple christmas parties lined up this week also, I need to get back in swing of things

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
One rule doesn’t fit all. Might have worked out for the best but in another situation is everything lines up you might lose out waiting for the other side.

this why i dont take advice from nobody ion care what is lol

nikkas in here stay saying you never ask a woman for relationship and look how that shyt backfired on breh

aint no rules to this shyt... it's all sleight of hand

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Yep. I was ready to make it serious until she pulled that jack move. Currently licking my wounds and getting over it tbh (i'll be fine, i have a host of other shyt I could be doing). I was always taught that women should be the one that initialize a relationship with the dude. Might have to rethink that rule from here on out.
Eh...dog if she really wanted it ahe could have brought it up as well. When women feel like they are investing a lot and not, they hint at it. Im thinkin you were weren't the only one she was fckin with. And she liked the other nikka more :yeshrug:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Girl I’m casually seeing called me a “healer”

I’m a bit bothered by that comment for some reason.

Lol, Chicks be saying some stuff earnestly or offhandedly that just get into your head.

Had a chick tell me that she dances to the melody and I dance to the rhythm.

:what:

I've actually learned to incorporate that into my game. Weird personal non sequiturs just stay in a chicks head. Living rent free in her mind.

I'm sure you got it handled, but for the lurkers

If a chick told me that I was healing, I'd make a mental note, and keep track of her behavior.

My first guess is that she's used to dealing with bums. And following that, if she dealt with bums on the regular, that's what gets her excited. Which means, dude has to play the role, or prepare for her to get bored.

But real rap, the trap here is figuring out what she meant and then trying to come up with a plan to deal with it. Dudes tie themselves up in knots trying to anticipate and head off troublesome behavior.

Being aware of birdbrain behavior doesn't mean a man has to react to it. If guys stopped reacting to bird brain behavior, there would be far less engagement on The Coli as well as YouTube rage bait channels.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Girl I’m casually seeing called me a “healer”

Completely turned off.
Been there, I would just say make sure you always add polarizing side also so you dont end up looked at as "monk healer"..

Im sure you know why she said that, in past for myself it was because I could listen without judgement and offer "encouragement" :pachaha:But I always knew how to have that polarizing fun side to keep the main thing the main thing..

One thing I did notice and not sure if same but they would dump their issues onto me, I charge a steep price for that now, I cut all of that short after I saw how far some would go with their BS..