Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
@the bolded.

One thing I’ve learned in life is women want verbal reassurance. They don’t look at behavior like we do. It’s all about what we say and how it makes them feel.

Well, I guess I fumbled this then. Bear in mind ol girl is 30+ so I expected different. But women are women I guess. A lotta weird ish has gone on there. She's seeing someone else, but called me up bawling for a whole 4/5 hours...an then told me she loved me...an then tried to pull it back like "I love you as a friend" (this was where the block button came in), and yet despite all that. She hopes we cross paths again...

Utterly weird behaviour. I am here for none of it. (especially considering shes seeing someone else, and that situation from what I know looks like one big red flag too)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Well, I guess I fumbled this then. Bear in mind ol girl is 30+ so I expected different. But women are women I guess. A lotta weird ish has gone on there. She's seeing someone else, but called me up bawling for a whole 4/5 hours...an then told me she loved me...an then tried to pull it back like "I love you as a friend" (this was where the block button came in), and yet despite all that. She hopes we cross paths again...

Utterly weird behaviour. I am here for none of it. (especially considering shes seeing someone else, and that situation from what I know looks like one big red flag too)
You shouldnt be giving a woman who is with ither men emotional currency. If both hall FWB status still keep everything light hearted but dont be the emotional burden carrier outside of having someone's back if like family died or something

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
You shouldnt be giving a woman who is with ither men emotional currency. If both hall FWB status still keep everything light hearted but dont be the emotional burden carrier outside of having someone's back if like family died or something

Yeah. That might be the mistake I made. When we met, we were originally meant to just be friends. Wasn't intending on finding anyone (got a video game to release). It all just happened, and before I knew it? we knew everything bout each other, helped each other out in times of need etc. Lesson learned. I might actually post the full situation on here for the brehs to analyse.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Energy transfer is real. Don’t let random women dump they’re bs on you. Especially if there’s no investment.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah. That might be the mistake I made. When we met, we were originally meant to just be friends. Wasn't intending on finding anyone (got a video game to release). It all just happened, and before I knew it? we knew everything bout each other, helped each other out in times of need etc. Lesson learned. I might actually post the full situation on here for the brehs to analyse.
How you start is how you finish. Life happens and imo this is why men and women cant be “friends”, associates sure but there is an emotional burden that comes with dealing with women and if she aint family or yours your time is better appiled elsewhere

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
How you start is how you finish. Life happens and imo this is why men and women cant be “friends”, associates sure but there is an emotional burden that comes with dealing with women and if she aint family or yours your time is better appiled elsewhere

Holy shyt dude. Did I bring this on myself and manifest this? :ohhh:. She desperately wants me to be in her life as friends (I dubbed that. You dont get ya cake and to eat it).

One thing I actually learned. Is that I need to have a steady girlfriend/partner. I'm not really suited to just casual flings. Specially in this day n age.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Holy shyt dude. Did I bring this on myself and manifest this? :ohhh:. She desperately wants me to be in her life as friends (I dubbed that. You dont get ya cake and to eat it).

One thing I actually learned. Is that I need to have a steady girlfriend/partner. I'm not really suited to just casual flings. Specially in this day n age.
You need to find fulfilment outside of a woman because that is a dangerous mindset in the current age

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
You need to find fulfilment outside of a woman because that is a dangerous mindset in the current age

I already do. I box, make games (You might have seen it around here sometimes) and skate. I just refuse to "play the game" of modern dating or dealing with most women entail. I'm not #uglygang either (my pictures also posted up on here).

that "need" word gave off the wrong impression. A better way of wording it would be, I would much prefer to just have woman as opposed to a roster of casual flings (which I come across very easily, cus women). Simple reason is that life is taking off something serious, and i'd prefer to have someone by my side as opposed to doing most of it solo

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I already do. I box, make games (You might have seen it around here sometimes) and skate. I just refuse to "play the game" of modern dating or dealing with most women entail. I'm not #uglygang either (my pictures also posted up on here).

that "need" word gave off the wrong impression. A better way of wording it would be, I would much prefer to just have woman as opposed to a roster of casual flings (which I come across very easily, cus women). Simple reason is that life is taking off something serious, and i'd prefer to have someone by my side as opposed to doing most of it solo
How old are you and what state are you in? Because you will likely been seen as a walking lick depending on some factors

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
London just as bad just less fat hoes

Can't really speak for the US, only visited in passing. But usual BS that women do over here is nothing really new to me (if you mean in terms of fleecing people of their time/attention). I prefer to just keep out the way more time. Do have a few dates coming up so we will see what the deal is with those.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
got 2 lined up for this week

1. 33 single mother. I knew her when we were kids and she developed a WAGON :whoo:. She has a kid free weekend, she's low maintenance and we've already discussed clapping those cheeks

2. 30 yr old, no kids. I posted this ice cream spot on ig and she dm'd me saying she wanted pull up when i go. Nice easy midweek play. She's cute, works in nightlife (manager not bottle girl) but just got her 1st real 9-5. I don't want anything serious anyway.