Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Homie... Im right there with you. Im getting over heartbreak atm. Spent a year with her, we liked each other. She found someone else out nowhere and said "my feelings have settled, ive kinda moved on". Crazy part? i find out 3 days after burying my cousin.

Crazier part? the person shes seeing, she described it as "a situation" . My ass really got dumped for a situationship :russ:
Spent as in a committed relationships ?

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
No label and never had the conversation?
I tried to bring it up way way earlier but she had an odd reaction to it (like 2/3 months in. She did something *very* specific that was relationship esque and far more than just FWB/dating). But yeah, we didn't have that convo, we just kept going on dates, meeting each others family etc. Some real bad shyt happened to me (4 fam members died in 2 months, and my job started playing up) so I became a bit distant. I made sure that she knew what was up with me, but by that time she had already started entertaining someone else.

"shrug"

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I tried to bring it up way way earlier but she had an odd reaction to it (like 2/3 months in. She did something *very* specific that was relationship esque and far more than just FWB/dating). But yeah, we didn't have that convo, we just kept going on dates, meeting each others family etc. Some real bad shyt happened to me (4 fam members died in 2 months, and my job started playing up) so I became a bit distant. I made sure that she knew what was up with me, but by that time she had already started entertaining someone else.

"shrug"
What was it?

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
All that equality shyt is bullshyt. Women want to be instructed the thing is in 2023 unless.you starting a family the emotional burden of these hoes paired with the other bullshyt (fitness ass, shytty tats, bad habits, debt) lotta dudes are just like fukk it I'm out or I'm not dealing with a chick if I gotta put in effort cause it's 8/10 never worth it.

Most dudes ideal situation is a chick they can hit up and smash on and chill but as a man you still gotta be in position as I mentioned for a woman to be ok with being regulated to FWB for a period of time (because it never last as she will eventually hit you with the "what are we" or she will ghost you for simp who is ready to lock her down once she feels she is losing leverage.
This might be my scenario. Heh.

@The ADD. She made a birthday card with a compilation of our faces on it. A super personal "this is for the best majesty ever" pic. Inside of it also had the email/link to someone for stuff regarding my game as well. Was just a very sweet gesture overall that kinda said to me "well...the minute THAT convo comes up, I'm saying yes."

It ain't come :russ: .
For what its worth, im not really a breh that struggles with dating much, or has any real insecurities (other than maybe my scars). This situation jus humbled me/threw me for a loop. Happy to post the whole breakdown for brehs in here to take apart.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This might be my scenario. Heh.

@The ADD. She made a birthday card with a compilation of our faces on it. A super personal "this is for the best majesty ever" pic. Inside of it also had the email/link to someone for stuff regarding my game as well. Was just a very sweet gesture overall that kinda said to me "well...the minute THAT convo comes up, I'm saying yes."

It ain't come :russ: .
For what its worth, im not really a breh that struggles with dating much, or has any real insecurities (other than maybe my scars). This situation jus humbled me/threw me for a loop. Happy to post the whole breakdown for brehs in here to take apart.
I’m just asking questions:

So both sides never asked the question?

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
No verdict really. Sounds like she moved from one situation-ship to another.
Its my thoughts also. I've more or less cut her off (I don't really have an issue if she wanted to go, or leave. but don't let me find out after burying 4 family members. That's foul)

Others have said that its very likely she will come back around in the future of some sort/breh might be a rebound (nikka i might be a rebound. She jus came out a 10yr relationship). How likely u think that is? I'm not hopeful. But I am aloof, and surprises can throw me off my game very badly.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Its my thoughts also. I've more or less cut her off (I don't really have an issue if she wanted to go, or leave. but don't let me find out after burying 4 family members. That's foul)

Others have said that its very likely she will come back around in the future of some sort/breh might be a rebound (nikka i might be a rebound. She jus came out a 10yr relationship). How likely u think that is? I'm not hopeful. But I am aloof, and surprises can throw me off my game very badly.
She could but what does it matter? That question sounds like you wanted more but never formalized it.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
She could but what does it matter? That question sounds like you wanted more but never formalized it.

Yep. I was ready to make it serious until she pulled that jack move. Currently licking my wounds and getting over it tbh (i'll be fine, i have a host of other shyt I could be doing). I was always taught that women should be the one that initialize a relationship with the dude. Might have to rethink that rule from here on out.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yep. I was ready to make it serious until she pulled that jack move. Currently licking my wounds and getting over it tbh (i'll be fine, i have a host of other shyt I could be doing). I was always taught that women should be the one that initialize a relationship with the dude. Might have to rethink that rule from here on out.
One rule doesn’t fit all. Might have worked out for the best but in another situation is everything lines up you might lose out waiting for the other side.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
One rule doesn’t fit all. Might have worked out for the best but in another situation is everything lines up you might lose out waiting for the other side.

Yeah she kinda explained to me that she had feelings for *months* but wasn't really sure about what was going on. I told her upfront from the beginning. "my actions will show you where I am at with you" (how I navigate life really, I find words useless unless its a contract)

I didn't really express it, but I was quite miffed that she didn't at least say anything in regards to this, or even in regards to her entertaining anyone else. I wouldn't have really minded or been too upset if she just said "you're being distant so im going to try things out with another person". The lack of communication is what really destroyed everything. I'd have just moved on, kept her around as a friend and continued working on my life.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Yeah she kinda explained to me that she had feelings for *months* but wasn't really sure about what was going on. I told her upfront from the beginning. "my actions will show you where I am at with you" (how I navigate life really, I find words useless unless its a contract)

I didn't really express it, but I was quite miffed that she didn't at least say anything in regards to this, or even in regards to her entertaining anyone else. I wouldn't have really minded or been too upset if she just said "you're being distant so im going to try things out with another person". The lack of communication is what really destroyed everything. I'd have just moved on, kept her around as a friend and continued working on my life.

@the bolded.

One thing I’ve learned in life is women want verbal reassurance. They don’t look at behavior like we do. It’s all about what we say and how it makes them feel.