Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Right???

fukk trying to seduce these women. They either fukkin with me or they aint. And if they aint its cool, another one will

Pretty much. It's like a job interview for every job most of us have ever had there were tons of applicants and even folks who had more qualifications than us but something clicked and that's why we were picked over them.

Just be you if its meant to be it will be

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Y'all forgot one aspect we are forgetting.

These broads slick ass friends. Girl I was talking about dropped me after a sleep over with her homegirl. :martin:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Pretty much. It's like a job interview for every job most of us have ever had there were tons of applicants and even folks who had more qualifications than us but something clicked and that's why we were picked over them.

Just be you if its meant to be it will be
Yerp. @ Bolded is my mentality I try to follow lately

Some things just ain’t meant to be, and that’s ok. Just gotta keep batting

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I have no expectations but I like to see a woman earn her way and put effort into shyt. Let's see how much she wants it. Everything I do is about seeing how much she is willing to invest and get to know me. If she isn't then :manny:

In fishing sometimes you need to use a fish to get a bigger fish.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
i think my work wife cock-blocked me...

she was trolling me saying she was going on a date so i trolled her back by telling her how our former coworker who she knew wanted to fukk me was in my dms telling me she missed me.. then she got mad and was like "I think you should fukk Tiana".

why this girl unfollow me a couple days later :gucci:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

she was trolling me saying she was going on a date so i trolled her back by telling her how our former coworker who she knew wanted to fukk me was in my dms telling me she missed me.. then she got mad and was like "I think you should fukk Tiana".

Go fukk Tiana then :manny:

Leave the bloodclot work wife alone and focus on the actual work

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: sza

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i'll put it like this.

Most women have very negative views and relationships with men. Feminism, deadbeat/abusive dads, and messing around with fukkboys while they were young has caused a lot of trauma that most women are too weak to overcome without professional help.

As a result, they treat dating almost like an audition and they literally are waiting for you to slip. Make a dumb joke, text them too often, express the wrong political view etc etc and they will cut you loose. Kiss them too early, youre too aggressive, dont kiss them cause you dont wanna force it? Youre a p*ssy and there was no connection. Women will give meaning to some of the dumbest, most meaningless shyt and use it as a reason to reject you. It's very fear based.

I say this to say, stop giving a fukk about what these women want and how they perceive your actions/lack there of. If they aint going, it is ultimately their loss (unless you are not a good/weak man - in which case you have bigger problems to fix)
Only Western women do this bullshyt. Always looking for a reason not to date someone. Thess games don't exist in South America

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Only Western women do this bullshyt. Always looking for a reason not to date someone. Thess games don't exist in South America
Feminism shouldn't have happened. My unpopular opinion. :yeshrug:

People will hate me for saying it but women were told what to do and limited in the past for a reason. The ancestors saw what happened when you give Women too much power and human society around the world decided they need severe rules to function best. Then modern society decided to undo it all for "good" and "equality" but forget women are never happy and take and take and take as long as they can get away with it.

They even prefer when you tell them what to do. They can't even decide where to eat for dinner and get tired at choice fatigue. They want a man that says "we going here, doing that, wear this, be ready at that time sharp" and plans out everything.

I feel like the more I understand women the more I see feminism as a giant shyt test. Feminists are some of the most traditional women I've ever met and hate that men want to treat them equally in a relationship. These feminists want to be dominated by a hard brother. This ties into what we said before: don't do what women tell you to do. Men decided to listen to women and do what women decided and gave away our power bit by bit till where we have modern day where women are more free than ever but more miserable than ever. Complaining about working jobs and having to choose between work and kids when women begged men to work. Soft ass cacs doomed us all by listening to em.

I know it sounds nuts and people will judge when I say it out loud but I've came to this conclusion in the last year or two.

shyt like Pandora's box and Eve eating the fruit were warnings for a reason. This is what happens when you decide tradition is for the dogs: mechanations of society's very fabric are undone.

Don't hate. Gotta accept them for what they are but dag.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

The concept of a work wife is still mind-blowing to me. I still don't get the benefits of this, it seems like a time and attention drain for a chick that you are not even fukking. So basically, all the cons and none of the pros.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Real stuff here.

Sometimes it makes no sense either. Was clicking with a chick and our chemistry, friendship, and other stuff was insane. I had a roster and I cut the roster for her. She was begging for more of my time. She fukking earned top spot. Then after one of our dates out of nowhere she says she's not ready to remarry and wished me luck. I'm used to rejection but I'm surprised how much it got me off kilter but said I understand and wished her luck. Been rebuilding the roster since and I keep comparing other women to her and keep asking myself what I did wrong. What you say is right and were the words I've needed for weeks.

shyt sucks but we gotta move on.

Worst part is finding a chick I dig as much as her. I'm lucky it only wasted a few months.

Homie... Im right there with you. Im getting over heartbreak atm. Spent a year with her, we liked each other. She found someone else out nowhere and said "my feelings have settled, ive kinda moved on". Crazy part? i find out 3 days after burying my cousin.

Crazier part? the person shes seeing, she described it as "a situation" . My ass really got dumped for a situationship :russ: