Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i'll put it like this.

Most women have very negative views and relationships with men. Feminism, deadbeat/abusive dads, and messing around with fukkboys while they were young has caused a lot of trauma that most women are too weak to overcome without professional help.

As a result, they treat dating almost like an audition and they literally are waiting for you to slip. Make a dumb joke, text them too often, express the wrong political view etc etc and they will cut you loose. Kiss them too early, youre too aggressive, dont kiss them cause you dont wanna force it? Youre a p*ssy and there was no connection. Women will give meaning to some of the dumbest, most meaningless shyt and use it as a reason to reject you. It's very fear based.

I say this to say, stop giving a fukk about what these women want and how they perceive your actions/lack there of. If they aint going, it is ultimately their loss (unless you are not a good/weak man - in which case you have bigger problems to fix)

the issue is most dudes don't have anything else going for them outside of thinking about being with a chick so the moment they get their "chance" they do whatever to keep it going lol.

When you are just doing you and being yourself thats usually when you get the best results whether it be convo, link up activity, etc.

In 2023 it makes zero sense to try ands impress a stranger, and like they say how you start is how you finish

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
i'll put it like this.

Most women have very negative views and relationships with men. Feminism, deadbeat/abusive dads, and messing around with fukkboys while they were young has caused a lot of trauma that most women are too weak to overcome without professional help.

As a result, they treat dating almost like an audition and they literally are waiting for you to slip. Make a dumb joke, text them too often, express the wrong political view etc etc and they will cut you loose. Kiss them too early, youre too aggressive, dont kiss them cause you dont wanna force it? Youre a p*ssy and there was no connection. Women will give meaning to some of the dumbest, most meaningless shyt and use it as a reason to reject you. It's very fear based.

I say this to say, stop giving a fukk about what these women want and how they perceive your actions/lack there of. If they aint going, it is ultimately their loss (unless you are not a good/weak man - in which case you have bigger problems to fix)
Real stuff here.

Sometimes it makes no sense either. Was clicking with a chick and our chemistry, friendship, and other stuff was insane. I had a roster and I cut the roster for her. She was begging for more of my time. She fukking earned top spot. Then after one of our dates out of nowhere she says she's not ready to remarry and wished me luck. I'm used to rejection but I'm surprised how much it got me off kilter but said I understand and wished her luck. Been rebuilding the roster since and I keep comparing other women to her and keep asking myself what I did wrong. What you say is right and were the words I've needed for weeks.

shyt sucks but we gotta move on.

Worst part is finding a chick I dig as much as her. I'm lucky it only wasted a few months.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i'll put it like this.

its true :damn:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Just rock with that then, dont overthink it.. If a situation like that comes up again just diffuse the situation by pointing at it and making it a joke.. We can use that as definition #987644401 of "Game".. Someone who can take an awkward situation and smooth it out for all parties and allow everyone to save face so to say.. or you can just throw a grenade and blow the whole thing up "patrice oneal" style.. "like dam baby I thought you would be a better kisser, you give me that vibe,/// you mustve kissed alot of frogs" (cut whatever you want out):pachaha:

Oh and dont text about the freakin kiss, dont bring it up unless she does, THAT would be MAKING the situation awkward, the exact OPPOSITE of what you should be doin, you shouldnt even worry about it because it wont solve or change anything, you should be lining something else up or lining something up on your trip.. bon voyage
Word don't bring that shyt up.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Real stuff here.

Sometimes it makes no sense either. Was clicking with a chick and our chemistry, friendship, and other stuff was insane. I had a roster and I cut the roster for her. She was begging for more of my time. She fukking earned top spot. Then after one of our dates out of nowhere she says she's not ready to remarry and wished me luck. I'm used to rejection but I'm surprised how much it got me off kilter but said I understand and wished her luck. Been rebuilding the roster since and I keep comparing other women to her and keep asking myself what I did wrong. What you say is right and were the words I've needed for weeks.

Worst part is finding a chick I dig as much as her. I'm lucky it only wasted a few months.

never give a woman what she wants because she doesn't really want that shyt lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Real stuff here.

Worst part is finding a chick I dig as much as her. I'm lucky I only wasted a few months.

First mistake

I used to do that when I was younger. A woman doesn't need to "keep anyone around". Because she can break up with you right now download hinge and have 200 guys wanting to take her out this week. For a man you gotta start back from scratch. Plus they always have old simps waiting in the wings.

It doesn't matter what you say or do. You did nothing wrong thats how it is

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
never give a woman what she wants because she doesn't really want that shyt lol
I didn't give her what she wants. In fact I flat out told her no. She gets me when she gets me. But she still earned her spot. Did I tell her this. No. But she earned it.

You're right too. Never give a woman what she wants. These women be in their feelings and don't know left from right. She wanted more of me but I gave her more of me after she asked she'd lose respect.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Kissing and sex aren't always going to be 10/10 the first time, depends on so many variables. I don't like kissing in cars, but I have done it, just because that's what was called for. It's something that you can build on, as you get more intimate and confident with each other. First kiss doesn't have to be mindblowing, sometimes it's just like making that connection, making that step. Expecting a Hollywood war movie goodbye kiss first time is unrealistic.

It's like shaking someone's hand the first time, in a non professional setting, you kinda know how it's going to go, but not really. Both parties get on the same page, and the next time you are ready. if you are staring at each others eyes, touching each other's hands, she's feeling your shoulders or arms, that's probably more than a quick kiss on the cheek. If you are kinda clicking, she hasn't touched you, goes for the side hug, you probably don't want to go for the cinematic end of the movie kiss.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Real stuff here.

We’ve all been there

These women are parasites and they will extract everything out of you if you give them that power

Your time
Your money
Your energy
Your emotions
Your confidence
In a worst case even your freedom

We need to stop caring what they want cause they don’t even know themselves. Nor do they know what they actually need. And I say this as someone who still slips at times myself

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
First mistake

I used to do that when I was younger. A woman doesn't need to "keep anyone around". Because she can break up with you right now download hinge and have 200 guys wanting to take her out this week. For a man you gotta start back from scratch. Plus they always have old simps waiting in the wings.

all shwe gotta do is send a like on a IG story of one of the hundreds of dudes liking her pics lol

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
First mistake

Yeah I'm never cutting a roster again until I'm engaged.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
thank y’all for the help. yeah im just gonna take it at face value and stop overthinking things. it went well otherwise ill try the coffee and walk shyt next time around. i expected it to be worse all things considered
get this in your thick skull bro

I promise you, these hoes aint shyt. It dont matter how good she look, how nice she smell, how soft her voice is, how cool she seems…she is a flawed human being the same way you are. Trust me.

She probably has credit card or student debt up the ass
She prolly got daddy issues
Her p*ssy might stink
She might live in squalor
Shes definitely insecure
She prolly works a remedial job

However bad you feel about yourself, she is no better than you and you are probably not that bad. Believe that you have something to offer rather than acting like these women are doing you a favor. They arent. More times than not these women are nothing but an expense or nuisance