MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol:

folks curating what to write a chick?

I remember when I first started doing wedding photography it would take me hours and hours and hours to edit a wedding. Then I remember watching a video and this big time wedding photographer said something that always have stuck with me. If it takes you more than 1 minute to edit a photo move on and don't use it.

Same for dating apps, just go with it. If a chick is interested in you it doesn't matter what you say the amount of big corny messages they get it doesn't matter.

I literally just had photos up and a link to my travel blog and my occupation I used to put "bum" and would still eat. Hey insert name how's your day going?

:yeshrug:. If I knew a girl was like nigerian I would say how far

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
:mjlol:

folks curating what to write a chick?

I remember when I first started doing wedding photography it would take me hours and hours and hours to edit a wedding. Then I remember watching a video and this big time wedding photographer said something that always have stuck with me. If it takes you more than 1 minute to edit a photo move on and don't use it.

Same for dating apps, just go with it. If a chick is interested in you it doesn't matter what you say the amount of big corny messages they get it doesn't matter.

I literally just had photos up and a link to my travel blog and my occupation I used to put "bum" and would still eat. Hey insert name how's your day going?

:yeshrug:. If I knew a girl was like nigerian I would say how far

I'm glad it works for you. But I'm short so I have to put best foot forward. It's just a pragmatic thing and it's a part of my toolkit and strategy. :manny:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Meh that’s soft lol

So long as she feeling you and comfortable around you, don’t overthink it.
damn

you think girls have romantic landmark moments in their mind like “when we had our first date, he did xyz i wish he did it this way instead” or nah

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
damn

you think girls have romantic landmark moments in their mind like “when we had our first date, he did xyz i wish he did it this way instead” or nah
lol I mean yeah assuming you and shorty make it long term, then yeah she might reminisce on the first moments of shyt

but at the same time, moments like you had could also be harmless. Little funny moment she might reminisce overtime :manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i'll put it like this.

Most women have very negative views and relationships with men. Feminism, deadbeat/abusive dads, and messing around with fukkboys while they were young has caused a lot of trauma that most women are too weak to overcome without professional help.

As a result, they treat dating almost like an audition and they literally are waiting for you to slip. Make a dumb joke, text them too often, express the wrong political view etc etc and they will cut you loose. Kiss them too early, youre too aggressive, dont kiss them cause you dont wanna force it? Youre a p*ssy and there was no connection. Women will give meaning to some of the dumbest, most meaningless shyt and use it as a reason to reject you. It's very fear based.

I say this to say, stop giving a fukk about what these women want and how they perceive your actions/lack there of. If they aint going, it is ultimately their loss (unless you are not a good/weak man - in which case you have bigger problems to fix)

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
yeah i ended up doing it three times to lovebomb the first mistake. the other two came smoother though lol. i didn’t know when/how to cue it

she said she had a great time though
Just rock with that then, dont overthink it.. If a situation like that comes up again just diffuse the situation by pointing at it and making it a joke.. We can use that as definition #987644401 of "Game".. Someone who can take an awkward situation and smooth it out for all parties and allow everyone to save face so to say.. or you can just throw a grenade and blow the whole thing up "patrice oneal" style.. "like dam baby I thought you would be a better kisser, you give me that vibe,/// you mustve kissed alot of frogs" (cut whatever you want out):pachaha:

Oh and dont text about the freakin kiss, dont bring it up unless she does, THAT would be MAKING the situation awkward, the exact OPPOSITE of what you should be doin, you shouldnt even worry about it because it wont solve or change anything, you should be lining something else up or lining something up on your trip.. bon voyage