Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Be genuine and put effort into it. Make a good first impression.

Tell a bytch three things you genuinely like about her. I'll write this as my first message to a woman.

Response rate is about 90%. I love finding new game any place I can get and found this from Coach EO on YouTube. It is pristine.

It does a few things:

1. Shows you are looking for a broad for more than just her looks.

2. Is a script, but also not a script in that you can paste this to any woman but then look at a woman's profile and make it tailor made for each woman to make her feel special.

3. Is a compliance test. If she doesn't follow up with her own answers after you told her to she's not cooperative. One bytch told me,"I don't want to play your game." I left her on read.

4. Demonstrates leadership.

5. Shows you're not a lazy "WYD" nikka.

If she refuses to respond I move on and leave the broad on read. Sometimes this forces them to come back around and do it and we go from there. If she replies, I bring out the dukes and start the seduction game and dominate the bytch and schedule a phone call within two or three messages.
I’ll try this

I must say though lol

I get more responses just saying “Hey ____, how’s your night going” than putting in effort or basing it on their profile

Maybe these toronto bytches just weird, they don’t like the try hard shyt

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I’ll try this

I must say though lol

I get more responses just saying “Hey ____, how’s your night going” than putting in effort or basing it on their profile

bingo

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I’ll try this

I must say though lol

I don't consider it try hard. I expect a dialogue to get going and to filter out women quickly. "How's your night going?" Can lead to short replies like,"good, you?" Or just flat out "aight". Right off the bat you've proabably been categorized as a boring man unless she thinks you're really, really fine to look at. Which doesn't give you much and then forces you to tap dance because you got a one word reply. Whereas if you do something like the above it seems "try hard" but really it's a filter to force the woman to participate and get conversation going. My goal is to create attraction, stand out from the crowd, see how compliant a woman is, and get on a call and off the apps ASAP. Mind you I'm short and though I'm attractive I can't show my swag through a monitor therefore I need use my words and actions for strategy.

Also, I'm muslim and we date to marry. So I have to come out with effort out the gate.

So on Facebook my first messages might be:

Assalamu alaikum, ____. You caught my attention. Your commitment to awareness, your strong fighters spirit, embracement of the Deen and its beauty, your intelligence. All this and more are displayed on your Facebook page and yet from what I've seen you haven't let this go to your head. I'm captivated by a woman of your quality. I could use such a lady by my side, in my thoughts, in my bed, in my arms as my wife. How are you doing?

Her response:

Wa Alaykum As Salaam Brother _____. That is certainly a confident and bold intro. I’m doing alright Alhmdlillah. At work on a long shift, so the toil continues. While I do realize we Muslims are quite behind the times when it comes to interpersonal options for meeting potential mates, I’m caught someplace between admiration for your assertiveness and complete shyness for the degree of it.

Your goal online is to make a woman utterly speechless and dominate her with your words outright without coming off as thirsty.

Effort doesn't inherently mean bad. At the outset you're going to have to put a little effort into bagging a chick online because it's not in person and she can't rely on your body language, swag, or voice tone.

There's degrees. There's effort, low effort, and high effort. I do not label what I do to be high effort but it constitutes as effort.

Let me ask you something. Does "how's your night going?" denote confidence? If you were a woman (pause) what would be more sexy? A brother whose first message is "how is your night going?" or a bother that says,"I like this, this, and this about what I've seen from you. You got potential and I want you in my bed."? What seems "try hard" is actually more dominant. "How's your night going"? Is passive off the jump and these women are talking to 10-20 dudes. What makes you so special? Show her what makes you unique.

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Got any cold chats in your Tinder? this works for a new match tok

Send a message that says “Yes. Tonight though?“

this gives the impression that they’ve already been talking to you and most don’t know how many guys they are actively engaged in conversation with

africngiant

All Star
Daps
is your first kiss supposed to be awkward? like she expected more than what i gave

how should i follow up text her after considering this? everything else was cool

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Why you giving limp kisses?
it was a soft decent peck ig but shiettt smh. i didn’t want to do too much but ended up doing so anyway

what’s a limp kiss to you? how do i follow up text this bad last second interaction? maybe im overthinking it. i ended up kissing her more after to make up for the mistake smh

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
it was a soft decent peck ig but shiettt smh. i didn’t want to do too much but ended up doing so anyway

what’s a limp kiss to you?
Make her feel it. Hold her back, shift your weight forward, push her into you, and make it nice and long. Tease her. When she first goes for the kiss pull your head back so that she kisses air. Laugh at her and call her a dork and say,"missed me". She will laugh and then surprise her by going for a deep kiss. Make that girl soaked.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Make her feel it. Hold her back, shift your weight forward, push her into you, and make it nice and long. Tease her. When she first goes for the kiss pull your head back so that she kisses air. Laugh at her and call her a dork and say,"missed me". She will laugh and then surprise you her and go for a deep kiss. Make that girl soaked.
yeah i fukked up smh. it was otherwise going good until after that moment then we left

she said we should link again after i come back from nigeria though. am i just a meal ticket though smh

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
yeah i fukked up smh. it was otherwise going good until after that moment then we left

she said we should link again after i come back from nigeria though. am i just a meal ticket though smh
Meal ticket? Have you been taking her out to dinner? Has she worked up to this position? You're a meal ticket unless you allow yourself to be. A woman should work her way up to being dined out. That way you filter out who is real and who is steals. Dig? When you link up after Nigeria take her out for coffee and a walk in the park. Spend less than 10 bucks. Remember that you are that dude. If you know this then just bring in your presence should be reward enough for her as you engage in a dance of masculine and feminine. Her femininity should need your masculinity like a fish needs water or a bird needs flight. If she isn't down spending time with you chilling with coffee and enjoying a park feeding ducks then she's not it and should be kicked to the curb.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Make her feel it. Hold her back, shift your weight forward, push her into you, and make it nice and long. Tease her. When she first goes for the kiss pull your head back so that she kisses air. Laugh at her and call her a dork and say,"missed me". She will laugh and then surprise her by going for a deep kiss. Make that girl soaked.
shaq-shaquille-o-neal.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

nikkas be having zero confidence

shouldnt even be going out with shorties if youre worried about something like that

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
LMAO