Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i feel you, and totally I get having insecurities and whatnot (i have a few myself), but that can be resolved in therapy and a solid group of friends and family around you, thats the whole thing when it comes to building confidence and self-esteem. My point is for men in here to ease their mind a bit in dating and that confidence is a tool to meeting more women. Confidence speaks volumes and I think dudes in this thread forget that confidence is a vital part of chasing women and relationships, often times it can nullify your insecurities and to not see them shortcomings anymore.

I also understand that not every dude has access to therapy, friends or family but things like this thread can also be a tool to learn and build confidence (thanks to critique from dudes in here and giving resolutions) but often times nikkas jump to bullying (which ive noticed nikkas do all this year lol) and then dudes curse out this group and come back months later asking for help again:russ:

think if folks can be a bit less chippy and come from a learning perspective, this thread could be more helpful imo

70% of the issues dudes have in here is from inner issues destroying their confidence. When dudes show their kinks and cats telling em to “mane fukk that shyt” is literally sending dudes on suicide missions.

Same cats in here will downplay when dudes tell cats to sit out of dating for bit and do self reflection and improvement.

There is a shyt ton of horrible advice in here hence why once again this thread is 6k pages.

If dudes were actually following the advice most of the dialog would more so be field reports or asking brehs to help them interpret the shyt test a chick is giving.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
70% of the issues dudes have in here is from inner issues destroying their confidence. When dudes show their kinks and cats telling em to “mane fukk that shyt” is literally sending dudes on suicide missions.

Same cats in here will downplay when dudes tell cats to sit out of dating for bit and do self reflection and improvement.

There is a shyt ton of horrible advice in here hence why once again this thread is 6k pages.

If dudes were actually following the advice most of the dialog would more so be field reports or asking brehs to help them interpret the shyt test a chick is giving.
Not a lot of success stories for sure

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not a lot of success stories for sure

I said covid was the perfect time for dudes to self improve and conquer demons unless you were in a relationship but even after i always say take 6 months to a yr if yoh were in a LTR and self reflect find hobbies and improve, anything to get your mind off hoes and find self fulfilment.

nikkas behave like women though and literally week after a breakup run to find the next chick to ruin their lives. We complain about bum ass hoes who are damaged tainting the pool but we do the same lol at least hoes have the luxury of any ol dude will smash and give her attention, men dont have the luxury hence im like you better come correct because shyt aint sweet out here

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I said covid was the perfect time for dudes to self improve and conquer demons unless you were in a relationship but even after i always say take 6 months to a yr if yoh were in a LTR and self reflect find hobbies and improve, anything to get your mind off hoes and find self fulfilment.

nikkas behave like women though and literally week after a breakup run to find the next chick to ruin their lives. We complain about bum ass hoes who are damaged tainting the pool but we do the same lol at least hoes have the luxury of any ol dude will smash and give her attention, men dont have the luxury hence im like you better come correct because shyt aint sweet out here
yup women nowadays have become even more critical and hyperbolic about how they are treated and take detailed notes on behaviours and "horror stories" of dudes theyve dated/fukked. They rant about it on all kinds of social media and spreads even more propaganda about how "men are trash" men are not emotionally available" "men are narcassists" etc.

Besides that theres also:

-more women dont want kids
-more women view marriage as a jail sentence
-more women have daddy issues (regardless of # of parents in home)
-more black women have shyt relationships with their mothers (makes it harder for child nurturing)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yup women nowadays have become even more critical and hyperbolic about how they are treated and take detailed notes on behaviours and "horror stories" of dudes theyve dated/fukked. They rant about it on all kinds of social media and spreads even more propaganda about how "men are trash" men are not emotionally available" "men are narcassists" etc.

Besides that theres also:

-more women dont want kids
-more women view marriage as a jail sentence
-more women have daddy issues (regardless of # of parents in home)
-more black women have shyt relationships with their mothers (makes it harder for child nurturing)

Yeah this is why I tell dudes find SELF FULFILMENT because it is necessary to divorce yourself from the Disney Fairytales that sets people up for failure.

The dudes who do best in this era dating are dudes who are "I am who I am take it or leave it", as it calls women's bluff. You shouldn't be doing anything unless YOU want to do it, but most dudes frame their strategy on some "how can I win this bytch over" lol nikka what? If a bytch don't want you for you why waste your time? The only thing you owe the world is to treat people with respect and be the best version of yourself for your own sanity and happiness. If you become the best version of yourself and are respectful and still don't get cooperation ask yourself is that someone you even want to deal with?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just ran into this girl I know in a coffee shop, kinda amusing story, we have met at least 3 x, I got her number in an elevator like 2 years ago, we grew up in the same neighborhood, and live in the same area now --- we are almost neighbors, then we texted and she flaked, ran into each other again early this year, she said lets go out, I won't flake. Went to Miami, came back. She flaked. No big deal.

So, I see this woman walking into the coffee shop, we see each other, and I notice her Chanel slides, but I think she's closer to like 50, but still attractive, and I realize oh that's her. She's at the counter ordering, and I'm just chilling waiting for my order. She leans in and talks all low to the cashier, and they they both look at me. All obvious. And she precedes to stay up there for like 5 minutes, like an excessively long time, (until her orders read) chatting with the cashier, and then she kinda runs out, and waves at me lol I think she wasn't wearing any make up.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
So, I see this woman walking into the coffee shop, we see each other, and I notice her Chanel slides, but I think she's closer to like 50, but still attractive, and I realize oh that's her. She's at the counter ordering, and I'm just chilling waiting for my order. She leans in and talks all low to the cashier, and they they both look at me. All obvious. And she precedes to stay up there for like 5 minutes, like an excessively long time, (until her orders read) chatting with the cashier, and then she kinda runs out, and waves at me lol I think she wasn't wearing any make up.

Why you ain't speak up?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Why you ain't speak up?

As she walked out, she couldn't avoid seeing me, was just chilling still waiting for my order, and I said "whats up ____" and kinda nodded and smiled--as she walked out, and she stumbled overself, saying 'good good', before walking out lol but I have enough ability to read that she didn't want to talk for whatever reason.

The thing is, the way she looked at me all the times we met, I mean to walk in an elevator, and all I did was look at her, and we started talking, so it's not like she thinks I'm some weirdo creep. She's just awkward and who knows what else. Embarrassed maybe.

But, for me, its more like social skills, more than any desperate need to get at her. It's always a good look to know attractive women in your neighborhood.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
With regards to approach, smashing or closing the deal

The most important thing is to recognise the cues and opportunity and strike while the iron is hot

Women are temperamental beings, Their interest/chosing signal is fleeting and if you wait to long . . . . . . . . . . :francis:

God knows the amount of "I just broke up with my man" rebound p*ssy I have had :wow:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Yeah this is why I tell dudes find SELF FULFILMENT because it is necessary to divorce yourself from the Disney Fairytales that sets people up for failure.

The dudes who do best in this era dating are dudes who are "I am who I am take it or leave it", as it calls women's bluff. You shouldn't be doing anything unless YOU want to do it, but most dudes frame their strategy on some "how can I win this bytch over" lol nikka what? If a bytch don't want you for you why waste your time? The only thing you owe the world is to treat people with respect and be the best version of yourself for your own sanity and happiness. If you become the best version of yourself and are respectful and still don't get cooperation ask yourself is that someone you even want to deal with?
I don't know enough math to count the number of women over the years who have told me a variation of "I can't stand when men are on that IDK, what do you wanna do?"

Women HATE men who are indecisive or cater to their every whim. "How can I win her over" is setting yourself up for failure time and again. If you stand on your square and she walks, so what? Another one will come along in 15 min, just like the bus.

It all goes back to scarcity mentality and thirst. "This is the only woman in the whole world who's going to give me play. If I don't bag her it's all over, I'm going to die poor broke and lonely"

Next thing you know you're her doormat, her ATM, her pet, and she HATES you for it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't know enough math to count the number of women over the years who have told me a variation of "I can't stand when men are on that IDK, what do you wanna do?"

Women HATE men who are indecisive or cater to their every whim. "How can I win her over" is setting yourself up for failure time and again. If you stand on your square and she walks, so what? Another one will come along in 15 min, just like the bus.

It all goes back to scarcity mentality and thirst. "This is the only woman in the whole world who's going to give me play. If I don't bag her it's all over, I'm going to die poor broke and lonely"

Next thing you know you're her doormat, her ATM, her pet, and she HATES you for it.

All that equality shyt is bullshyt. Women want to be instructed the thing is in 2023 unless.you starting a family the emotional burden of these hoes paired with the other bullshyt (fitness ass, shytty tats, bad habits, debt) lotta dudes are just like fukk it I'm out or I'm not dealing with a chick if I gotta put in effort cause it's 8/10 never worth it.

Most dudes ideal situation is a chick they can hit up and smash on and chill but as a man you still gotta be in position as I mentioned for a woman to be ok with being regulated to FWB for a period of time (because it never last as she will eventually hit you with the "what are we" or she will ghost you for simp who is ready to lock her down once she feels she is losing leverage.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Thinks will reset once/if there is financial collapse because all the clout women think they have is on Credit and eventually the bill will be due.

The think is shyt is so far gone lotta dudes gonna be on some Arab HOH steeze and the cycle will continue lol
tbh man, men might have finally got the homecourt advantage for the first time in decades :blessed: