Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
All this stuff is just Astrology to the max. Most broads pay attention to that stuff. It's just matter of degree.

Like they all believe in women's intuition, but keep getting played...

Any type of chick into crystals, or say she's "spiritual and not religious"....

It's all saying something about her personality, but their personality and their culture.
Me personally I don't mind a woman who is spiritual(or non-religious) but too much into crystals and astrology and shyt and they are usually crazy. Not to paint them all with a broad brush but most women I met like that had mental or emotional issues. It's like they use that shyt to cope or justify their bad choices. For instance people don't understand me, I'm spiritual just because they want to feel special but deep down they are depressed.

They are some people genuinely into spirituality but those women who do it as a fad or trend are the ones I refer to. There is a difference.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Does anyone else love the chase more than actually having her? I know I have issues. But I be seeing women and be all in, like I want her, I need her. Then once I got her interested in me and sweating me, I'm like :unimpressed:

I can't be the only one.
I used to be like that, like Magic, Bird, Jordan and them nikkas, man I used to love the game lmao but I realized that was cause I was too addicted to getting new p*ssy and I was using all the women and dating to fill a void within. Well that coupled with trust issues put me in this space where I connect with a good woman and push them away right after she was hooked on me and the cycle would just continue and I'd never be satisfied.

The solution imo is to work on self, become more productive and busy. Eventually you'd realize that while p*ssy is good it's best to have a solid woman in your life and there are more important things in life then smashing new women all the time. Get your life in order if it isn't.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women will fukk regardless of your dwelling lool

Something I had to learn too tbh

Yup
If a woman really wants you, age, distance, race, height, income none of that matters.

If a woman doesn't want you - you're a broke azz nukka working at mcdonalds living with 4 roommates to her friends

if she wants you - you're just in a transition period in your life

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yup
If a woman really wants you, age, distance, race, height, income none of that matters.

If a woman doesn't want you - you're a broke azz nukka working at mcdonalds living with 4 roommates to her friends

if she wants you - you're just in a transition period in your life
Yessir

bytches will do all kinds of mental gymnastics if they fukk with you.

nikkas in here overthinking once again

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Women will fukk regardless of your dwelling lool

Something I had to learn too tbh

y'all are ignoring nuances.

Women deal with confident men. Most nikkas in this 6k thread ARE NOT CONFIDENT and ARE NOT fukkING bytchES ON A WHIM.

If this was so simple dude or others in his situation would need to make point to that situation.

If you are telling us things about what you identify as a short coming it is an insecurity you clearly feel with impact your situation.

:mjlol:

The nikkas with roommates or homeless nikkas smashing hoes are not calling out that point in a summary of their self identified short comings or even posting in threads like this....they are too busy fukking these hoes.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Women deal with confident men. Most nikkas in this 6k thread ARE NOT CONFIDENT and ARE NOT fukkING bytchES ON A WHIM.

If this was so simple dude or others in his situation would need to make point to that situation.

If you are telling us things about what you identify as a short coming it is an insecurity you clearly feel with impact your situation.

The nikkas with roommates or homeless nikkas smashing hoes are not calling out that point in a summary of their self identified short comings or even posting in threads like this....they are too busy fukking these hoes.
^^^Aint wrong

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

i feel you, and totally I get having insecurities and whatnot (i have a few myself), but that can be resolved in therapy and a solid group of friends and family around you, thats the whole thing when it comes to building confidence and self-esteem. My point is for men in here to ease their mind a bit in dating and that confidence is a tool to meeting more women. Confidence speaks volumes and I think dudes in this thread forget that confidence is a vital part of chasing women and relationships, often times it can nullify your insecurities and to not see them shortcomings anymore.

I also understand that not every dude has access to therapy, friends or family but things like this thread can also be a tool to learn and build confidence (thanks to critique from dudes in here and giving resolutions) but often times nikkas jump to bullying (which ive noticed nikkas do all this year lol) and then dudes curse out this group and come back months later asking for help again out of desperation:russ:

think if folks can be a bit less chippy and come from a learning perspective, this thread could be more helpful imo

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i feel you, and totally I get having insecurities and whatnot (i have a few myself), but that can be resolved in therapy and a solid group of friends and family around you, thats the whole thing when it comes to building confidence and self-esteem. My point is for men in here to ease their mind a bit in dating and that confidence is a tool to meeting more women. Confidence speaks volumes and I think dudes in this thread forget that confidence is a vital part of chasing women and relationships, often times it can nullify your insecurities and to not see them shortcomings anymore.

I also understand that not every dude has access to therapy, friends or family but things like this thread can also be a tool to learn and build confidence (thanks to critique from dudes in here and giving resolutions) but often times nikkas jump to bullying (which ive noticed nikkas do all this year lol) and then dudes curse out this group and come back months later asking for help again:russ:

think if folks can be a bit less chippy and come from a learning perspective, this thread could be more helpful imo
:lupe: