Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
So you mean FWB. Just realize you have to give a woman worthwile reason to even be a FWB AND understand FWBs tend to be a seasonal thing.

Not sure what your 'rating' of self is but understand 8/10 times the chick will need to be 2-3 points beneath you to pull off a FWB Roster that isn't you just tricking/buying ass lol.
i believe im good. before i got laid off i was making over 6 figs in tech, dressed nice and did bjj + lift weights had a nice spot in downtown atl. now im building myself back to that hitting the gym 4 times a week and make a good wage again, still dress nice and in shape. only thing i dont like about my situation is im back to roommate living for the time being.

i think a breh in this thread told me a few years ago that every girl is going to switch up eventually so im fully aware its temporary :mjlol: his advice hasnt been wrong yet. appreciate you breh ill make some adjustments to my strategy and come back with some good news.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i believe im good. before i got laid off i was making over 6 figs in tech, dressed nice and did bjj + lift weights had a nice spot in downtown atl. now im building myself back to that hitting the gym 4 times a week and make a good wage again, still dress nice and in shape. only thing i dont like about my situation is im back to roommate living for the time being.

i think a breh in this thread told me a few years ago that every girl is going to switch up eventually so im fully aware its temporary :mjlol: his advice hasnt been wrong yet. appreciate you breh ill make some adjustments to my strategy and come back with some good news.

how long is the roommate thing going to be?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

how old are you?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They ain’t moving off that roommate shyt unless you’re in NYC / LA + you got the look.

:mjlol:

Lol it is clearly a weak point for dude hence ifnit wasn't he would not mention it. You gotta fix all your insecure/weak points otherwise hoes will exploit it or you will do something outta desperation to "close the deal".

A hobosexual for example doesn't care about his own financial situation thus he never brings it up as something he is trying to fix it simpally part of his package lol

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
and we wonder why this thread is 6k plus pages
If a breh has to wait til he has to have his own spot to even date in an environment where houses are selling in the hood for 500k+ at 8% interest that just seems wild to me, young brehs in their 20s gonna be clueless when they get on scene and have "everything lined up". When we was coming up:flabbynsick: NONE of us looked at linking and getting a spot as a hindrance, we made our place the spot, game nights, pre game spot, watch games, seafood boils, etc. No wonder dudes social skills be atrophying soo easy, telling brehs to isolate for months/years on end seem counterproductive. I never heard this having a roommate being a negative til recent social media bs. Ill be dam if I tell young brehs fall for the BS.

Having a roommate dont stop the show brehs, its all in how you present that shyt, its a problem if you think its a problem.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Lol it is clearly a weak point for dude hence ifnit wasn't he would not mention it. You gotta fix all your insecure/weak points otherwise hoes will exploit it or you will do something outta desperation to "close the deal".

A hobosexual for example doesn't care about his own financial situation thus he never brings it up as something he is trying to fix it simpally part of his package lol
I mean I've smashed hella chicks when I had a roommate at 26-28 but nothing beats bringing a bish back to your nice crib in the city :whew:

I hear you but I think im in too deep to stop dating. I'm lining girls up rn.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If a breh has to wait til he has to have his own spot to even date in an environment where houses are selling in the hood for 500k+ at 8% interest that just seems wild to me, young brehs in their 20s gonna be clueless when they get on scene and have "everything lined up". When we was coming up:flabbynsick: NONE of us looked at linking and getting a spot as a hindrance, we made our place the spot, game nights, pre game spot, watch games, seafood boils, etc. No wonder dudes social skills be atrophying soo easy, telling brehs to isolate for months/years on end seem counterproductive. I never heard this having a roommate being a negative til recent social media bs. Ill be dam if I tell young brehs fall for the BS.

Having a roommate dont stop the show brehs, its all in how you present that shyt, its a problem if you think its a problem.

I don't think you are getting my point.

I've hit chicks when I had roommates, had a LTR too. And I never brought it up lol.

Like I said this thread is 6k pages for a reason.

nikkas never wanna listen and do what the fukk they want then show back up here looking stupid a few months later hoping we forgot they didn't listen to the game given. This is why these hoes are the Taliban to nikkas.