Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
anybody use their mutual friends to spy and give you updates? i wanna ask em but feel like they might snitch

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
anybody use their mutual friends to spy and give you updates? i wanna ask em but feel like they might snitch
Lol my ex tried to use her home girls to follow my ig but with the content i post I immediately spotted it and blocked them.

:obama: Tell us why you tryna get intel?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
just put up with a whole night of ridicullus sleep apnea snorlax. I left her in my living room and went to bed. The morning she comes to my room, we hit it off and she’s sleeping for the rest of morning. She’s trying to be a good woman, wakes up at an hour past noon talking about making breakfast - spends 2 hours making potatoes. Eats and then returns to sleeping. The sleep apnea is obiously severe enough to the point that she isn’t truly resting and thus losing brain cells. Then later in the day I go to drop her off and as we get in the car she puts her feet on my dash. at first I ask politely for her to move her feet. She declines and playfully gets stubborn with me. This is 1000% a shyt test … my lighthearted tone delivery had to evolve to “seriously tho …. Move your feet so we can get moving”

I laughingly asked her “how did you become so stubborn … who puts up with this?” :mjgrin:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
just put up with a whole night of ridicullus sleep apnea snorlax. I left her in my living room and went to bed. The morning she comes to my room, we hit it off and she’s sleeping for the rest of morning. She’s trying to be a good woman, wakes up at an hour past noon talking about making breakfast - spends 2 hours making potatoes. Eats and then returns to sleeping. The sleep apnea is obiously severe enough to the point that she isn’t truly resting and thus losing brain cells. Then later in the day I go to drop her off and as we get in the car she puts her feet on my dash. at first I ask politely for her to move her feet. She declines and playfully gets stubborn with me. This is 1000% a shyt test … my lighthearted tone delivery had to evolve to “seriously tho …. Move your feet so we can get moving”

I laughingly asked her “how did you become so stubborn … who puts up with this?” :mjgrin:

Lol how big was she breh? :pachaha:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:hhh: to Indians the idea of "actually" owning land/water natural resources was preposterous....
:wow: and as it seems the "idea" of "capturing" owning women their eternal sexual options, whom they'll have children w/ etc...etc.. still hasn't failed as a concept w/ the Europeans ideal reality...
:wow: divorce rates shows clearly this concept is not conducive to human nature "HUMAN".. .

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Got laid off in Feb this year and was out of the dating game until a few weeks ago. Been on a few dates but im rusty af and making mistakes.

How do yall get back into the groove after a long slump? I'm trying to get back to my old ways :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Got laid off in Feb this year and was out of the dating game until a few weeks ago. Been on a few dates but im rusty af and making mistakes.

How do yall get back into the groove after a long slump? I'm trying to get back to my old ways :wow:
Define you actual goal then requirements and stick to it. Get in routine to be in proximity of the women who you feel would align and then just keep the cycle going until you find your grove

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Define you actual goal then requirements and stick to it. Get in routine to be in proximity of the women who you feel would align and then just keep the cycle going until you find your grove
Repetition
Yall right. My goal is a roster of 2-3 women to kick it with. Right now I only have one colombian chick who's into me but we havent smashed yet. think my problem is patience and coming off as too available/needy/bf energy probably scaring off these chicks :mjlol: I'm correcting that as we speak. Gotta take more Ls to relearn.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yall right. My goal is a roster of 2-3 women to kick it with. Right now I only have one colombian chick who's into me but we havent smashed yet. think my problem is patience and coming off as too available/needy/bf energy probably scaring off these chicks :mjlol: I'm correcting that as we speak. Gotta take more Ls to relearn.
You back on the dating game
Welcome back to the matrix
We miss u ..pause

Enjoy ur stay lol
Be ready to get flaked on
Be ready to flake on women
And back to condoms lol
Stay safe

Fred

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
.what does kick it with mean?

You tryna fukk these hoes or just enjoy female company?

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
.what does kick it with mean?

You tryna fukk these hoes or just enjoy female company?
Yeah I wasn't clear. fukk is the #1 goal of course. Enjoying their company is just a side effect but not really an end goal of mine. im 30 not really trying to settle down at all just trying to enjoy my life.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah I wasn't clear. fukk is the #1 goal of course. Enjoying their company is just a side effect but not really an end goal of mine. im 30 not really trying to settle down at all just trying to enjoy my life.

So you mean FWB. Just realize you have to give a woman worthwile reason to even be a FWB AND understand FWBs tend to be a seasonal thing.

Not sure what your 'rating' of self is but understand 8/10 times the chick will need to be 2-3 points beneath you to pull off a FWB Roster that isn't you just tricking/buying ass lol.