Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
That or Tarot cards in most cases, they got social or mental issues most likely in my experience.

All this stuff is just Astrology to the max. Most broads pay attention to that stuff. It's just matter of degree.

Like they all believe in women's intuition, but keep getting played...

Any type of chick into crystals, or say she's "spiritual and not religious"....

It's all saying something about her personality, but their personality and their culture.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
That or Tarot cards in most cases, they got social or mental issues most likely in my experience.

All this stuff is just Astrology to the max. Most broads pay attention to that stuff. It's just matter of degree.

It's all saying something about her personality, but their personality and their culture.

It's low level / mid level witch craft. If she got a wand emoji or eye emoji. Talking about Moon Sagittarius Sun Rising Gemini. Walking around with different rocks. And you wondering why she is taking you through hell everyday.

nikkas think it's cute and they just playing around like they do on TV. No she is actually a witch, they don't be playing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's low level / mid level witch craft. If she got a wand emoji or eye emoji. Talking about Moon Sagittarius Sun Rising Gemini. Walking around with different rocks. And you wondering why she is taking you through hell everyday.

nikkas think it's cute and they just playing around like they do on TV. No she is actually a witch, they don't be playing.

It is witch craft. Lotta these chicks crazy/bi polar now from messing with this stuff.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about just being single again. My girl and I are just fundamentally different. We want different things in life. I have zero desire to rebuilt my life again. I want to go back to living my life in GA. I am sacrificing my own happiness to be here. I personally just can't take it anymore.

She is a good woman. That I can attest too. Now she is talking about spending two years here, she can't quit her job, or if we move again, we have to buy a home(my money is tied up invesments). Plus moving to Florida would be career suicide for the both of us. I let her tears make me do an emotional move.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Thinking about just being single again. My girl and I are just fundamentally different. We want different things in life. I have zero desire to rebuilt my life again. I want to go back to living my life in GA. I am sacrificing my own happiness to be here. I personally just can't take it anymore.

She is a good woman. That I can attest too. Now she is talking about spending two years here, she can't quit her job, or if we move again, we have to buy a home(my money is tied up invesments). Plus moving to Florida would be career suicide for the both of us. I let her tears make me do an emotional move.
Whats your plan?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

nikka run

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Yea its gon beyond just reading your daily horoscope a long time ago, there was definitely an increase to some darker side, just be careful when they put that spaghetti in front of you thinking shyt is sweet.. they have lost their rabbit ass minds out here..

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea its gon beyond just reading your daily horoscope a long time ago, there was definitely an increase to some darker side, just be careful when they put that spaghetti in front of you thinking shyt is sweet.. they have lost their rabbit ass minds out here..
Dont eat these hoes cooking period, and if you do let it be after a while and you watch her cook

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Dont eat these hoes cooking period, and if you do let it be after a while and you watch her cook
Facts. When beyonce dropped that african spiritual album had them women build a pipeline to those facebook groups and such, ya better be side eying these women who walk around callin themselves goddess and all that other nonsense.. its gotten way past whats your sign, I can read your horoscope.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Facts. When beyonce dropped that african spiritual album had them women build a pipeline to those facebook groups and such, ya better be side eying these women who walk around callin themselves goddess and all that other nonsense.. its gotten way past whats your sign, I can read your horoscope.
Yeah it's loooooooota shyt going on most dudes are completely oblivious to. This why just randomly just having anyone in your home is risky nowadays lol

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's loooooooota shyt going on most dudes are completely oblivious to. This why just randomly just having anyone in your home is risky nowadays lol
Yup, I dont wanna make it a bigger deal than what it is BUT brehs should be FULLY aware that this shyt exploded in recent years and there have been alot of coverage on it, once you get a better understanding its kinda easy to to call it out but there is a reason I have mentioned multiple times I stay away from that septum ring n "Im a goddess" BS. Ill post some videos, tried to find crimson cure vid because she broke it down proper, I couldnt but found someone who reacted (skip the first 4 min if you want), but didnt cut in alot..

And of course with the rapid increase business is booming

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yup, I dont wanna make it a bigger deal than what it is BUT brehs should be FULLY aware that this shyt exploded in recent years and there have been alot of coverage on it, once you get a better understanding its kinda easy to to call it out but there is a reason I have mentioned multiple times I stay away from that septum ring n "Im a goddess" BS. Ill post some videos, tried to find crimson cure vid because she broke it down proper, I couldnt but found someone who reacted (skip the first 4 min if you want), but didnt cut in alot..

And of course with the rapid increase business is booming

I frequent Brazil and American hoew make pilgramage there for this stuff lol