Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
What made you think she needed closure?
Well we were on and again and of again for years. We didn't end on good terms and so I thought maybe it would be good to kind of end things on a good note and move forward letting the chapter be closed.

Like I said, I knew better but just hoped I was wrong here lol.
Thinking men and women are equal is how dudes get themselves screwed up lol. Women are their own classification so we cant put Adult Man standards on them because you are asking to be let down every time. You really shouldnt even deal with women and not expect to take on the emotional labor associated. Its why some cats rather be bachelors and just take the emotional labor in doses they can manage rather the burden of a relationship which in 2023 many cats are statting to feel isnt even worth it
That's fact! Sucks but that's how shyt is now a days. Too many of them are delusional or real pains to deal with.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Well we were on and again and of again for years. We didn't end on good terms and so I thought maybe it would be good to kind of end things on a good note and move forward letting the chapter be closed.

Like I said, I knew better but just hoped I was wrong here lol.

That's fact! Sucks but that's how shyt is now a days. Too many of them are delusional or real pains to deal with.
Sounds like that was more for you than her

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Say you’ve been seeing a chick for 3 or 4 months and she starts getting distant/pulling back, would you bring it to her attention to see what’s up, mirror her energy until the relationship dies, or dead it completely?

This is in the scope of you looking for a relationship not a fwb situation.

My thought process is to bring it to their attention, give them an opportunity to correct their behavior and if nothing changes dead it. Maybe that’s a waste of time to do. I have friends who think otherwise.

What do you brehs think? What’s the consensus?
She found a new dude that she likes more. Leave her be

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Sounds like that was more for you than her
In a way, just don't want her hitting me up months later trying to get back into the same cycle either. I've moved on which is part of the reason I wanted to close that door.

Last edited:

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
This is good. This is really good.

Now that you know that you are the problem, work on yourself. So many people never come to this realization where they gain self awareness enough to know that their habits are the problem and that change is necessary.

Start working on becoming the man you want to be.

Start right now.
thank u and everybody for your kind words/advice