full

Drink water and figure things out.
You aren't allowed to give up.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I wonder if women would ever take accountability. I spoke to this chick I used to fukk with on and off again. I know I shouldn't have did this but she had liked me a lot so I figured I'd be nice and offer some closure to her after months of not speaking.

So I text the broad and we talk on the phone briefly. She ends up saying the reason we didn't work out is cause I had hoes but I bring up the fact that she was fukking other men too and she got pregnant when I was about to give me and her a chance. She kept saying that we weren't together when she got pregnant and that she aborted the child. Almost like she didn't get it, or understand why that would be upsetting. I wanted to give her a chance in the past but she kept doing shyt to piss me off and that's why I kept my options open in the first place. With that said I regret it and learned a valuable lesson, you can't expect logic from most women smh.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I wonder if women would ever take accountability. I spoke to this chick I used to fukk with on and off again. I know I shouldn't have did this but she had liked me a lot so I figured I'd be nice and offer some closure to her after months of not speaking.

So I text the broad and we talk on the phone briefly. She ends up saying the reason we didn't work out is cause I had hoes but I bring up the fact that she was fukking other men too and she got pregnant when I was about to give me and her a chance. She kept saying that we weren't together and that she snorted the child. Almost like she didn't get it, or understand why that would be upsetting. With that said I regret it and learned a valuable lesson, you can't expect logic from most women smh.
Some will, some won’t

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

So I text the broad and we talk on the phone briefly. She ends up saying the reason we didn't work out is cause I had hoes but I bring up the fact that she was fukking other men too and she got pregnant when I was about to give me and her a chance. She kept saying that we weren't together and that she aborted the child. Almost like she didn't get it, or understand why that would be upsetting. I wanted to give her a chance in the past but she kept doing shyt to piss me off and that's why I kept my options open in the first place. With that said I regret it and learned a valuable lesson, you can't expect logic from most women smh.

:pachaha::pachaha:I understand breh.

Unfortunately modern women live life without any consequences.

They can fukk whoever if they get pregnant by a loser they just got to the abortion clinic. If it's a guy with money and look they can put him on child support.

No fault divorce.

Single mothers can get on an app and have nikkas blowing up their inbox.

They don't have to worry about being homeless unless they are a druggie or crackhead.

Statistically they live pay check to pay check more than men because YOLO. Thinking about the future or leaving a legacy is a foreign concept to them.

It's not their fault.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

They can fukk whoever if they get pregnant by a loser they just got to the abortion clinic. If it's a guy with money and look they can put him on child support.

No fault divorce.

They don't have to worry about being homeless unless they are a druggie or crackhead.

Statistically they live pay check to pay check more than men because YOLO. Thinking about the future or leaving a legacy is a foreign concept to them.

It's not their fault.
Dudes gotta stop seeing women in the same lens as they do competent male adults lol.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Some will, some won’t
Facts but I know better too, that's why I'm upset about it. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and hoped we could have a mature convo but you live and you learn.

No fault divorce.

It's not their fault.
Big facts! Though I disagree it's their fault, they should be able to observe the environment around them and want better. They choose that bullshyt kinda lifestyle.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dudes gotta stop seeing women in the same lens as they do competent male adults lol.
I see, let her tell it I'm a big narcissist and I should have stayed with her while she annoyed the shyt out of me lol.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I see, let her tell it I'm a big good narcissist and I should have stayed with her while she annoyed the shyt out of me lol.
Thinking men and women are equal is how dudes get themselves screwed up lol. Women are their own classification so we cant put Adult Man standards on them because you are asking to be let down every time. You really shouldnt even deal with women and not expect to take on the emotional labor associated. Its why some cats rather be bachelors and just take the emotional labor in doses they can manage rather the burden of a relationship which in 2023 many cats are statting to feel isnt even worth it

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
[ RANT ]

chick that i’ve been seeing told me on a Sunday she wants to be “cordial” after a petty argument. I said ok. By that Thursday she was back texting my phone smh.

That was about a month ago and since then she’s hit me damn near every day and offered to cook for me and even got me concert tickets to this bryson tiller show

like damn, streets wasn’t taking you to the pumpkin patch and bringing you medicine when you had a cold? they wasn’t bringing you your favorite comfort food when you were on your period and getting you flowers randomly ?

:jbhmm:hmph

goofy bytch. more concerned with why haven’t I left a “heart” on her recent ig post when i’m tryna give her my heart in real life.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
[ RANT ]

chick that i’ve been seeing told me on a Sunday she wants to be “cordial” after a petty argument. I said ok. By that Thursday she was back texting my phone smh.

That was about a month ago and since then she’s hit me damn near every day and offered to cook for me and even got me concert tickets to this bryson tiller show

like damn, streets wasn’t taking you to the pumpkin patch and bringing you medicine when you had a cold? they wasn’t bringing you your favorite comfort food when you were on your period and getting you flowers randomly ?

:jbhmm:hmph

goofy bytch. more concerned with why haven’t I left a “heart” on her recent ig post when i’m tryna give her my heart in real life.
:sas1:

Last edited:
Daps
nothin I do works
it's me

This is good. This is really good.

Now that you know that you are the problem, work on yourself. So many people never come to this realization where they gain self awareness enough to know that their habits are the problem and that change is necessary.

Start working on becoming the man you want to be.

Start right now.