Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
gotten numbers social media's text wit em talk to em but It never goes beyond that, but like I said it's not them it's me.

On these social media apps Instagram / Dating Apps you can call the bytch on the app. You can get straight to the point instead of playing her game that she is trying to elongate.

You call the bytch then set up a date. If she makes excuses you stop wasting your time. nikkas give women way too much of their energy.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
On these social media apps Instagram / Dating Apps you can call the bytch on the app. You can get straight to the point instead of playing her game that she is trying to elongate.

You call the bytch then set up a date. If she makes excuses you stop wasting your time. nikkas give women way too much of their energy.

This. A lot of chicks will have you in a holding pattern if you let them. Free attention whilst you trying to play footsy.

Let her know you want to meet up, and see her reaction.

Chicks love talking about 'vibes' but are happy to talk for ages without seeing if there is any in person.

Call her bluff and see if the excuses start.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
All this swiping and then texting?

I don't see how y'all do it, tbh.

Cause if you meet a chick offline, the text game is very different.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
All this swiping and then texting?

I don't see how y'all do it, tbh.

Cause if you meet a chick offline, the text game is very different.
That’s why taking it off the app, texting to ensure interest and then meeting offline is critical. In that way it’s not different once you meet in person.

Spacejam23

Rookie
Daps
This. A lot of chicks will have you in a holding pattern if you let them. Free attention whilst you trying to play footsy.

Let her know you want to meet up, and see her reaction.

Chicks love talking about 'vibes' but are happy to talk for ages without seeing if there is any in person.

Call her bluff and see if the excuses start.
Exactly like you mr told less chatting now and going into 2024 it will less textimg i will just straight call woman now . Put some pressure on them to make descion instead or texting chit chat .
Woman now a days arent used to you calling . So it gives a edge cause it unexpected

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
im a groomsmen in a wedding this weekend. gonna be on the prowl. whats the play at weddings? I don't dance much need to work on that.