Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

africngiant

All Star
Daps
is there any suggestions to move this convo forward?

F__efT3XwAAjMUl

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

F__efT3XwAAjMUl
Should of set up a time to meet said cat. Seems like she gave you an alley-oop for that.

I guess just wait for her reply THEN tell her your availability and to see what local spots are cool to chill at (or simply straight to her crib)

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Just the past few months since exiting a relationship. Been having a hard time getting cooperation and finding attractive women. Most women have severe defects looks wise and they feel like they're too goodfor you even with that being the case. I decided to raise my standards and it hasn't been working. Plus getting utterly bombarded with sex everywhere I look isn't helping.

Same here bro, I just took a break

Still fukking my ex cause it’s free.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya

Her icloud is logged in on my old phone and lets just say… my free trial about to run out soon :wow:

I was upset for a bit but I realised she is just a single mother hinge jump off. And I’m not saying that out of bitterness, it’s just the truth.

One mans girlfriend is another 20 mens “Hey You Up” :wow:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Her icloud is logged in on my old phone and lets just say… my free trial about to run out soon :wow:

I was upset for a bit but I realised she is just a single mother hinge jump off. And I’m not saying that out of bitterness, it’s just the truth.

Go into detail. Tell the class what you have seen?

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Go into detail. Tell the class what you have seen?

Well the reason we broke up was her talking to other men during our relationship. Past situationships and lied about her fukking male “friend”

After the break up… she’s just been talking to hella hinge guys. Going on late night drives etc.

All a learning curve on my end :wow:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Having access to that will have a man zoom past red and get straight :demonic:.. Men idealistic thinking blind them from the reality right in front of them, have had this type of stuff happen thru the years (girl lost her phone and log in on my phone and forget to log out after) and its staring into the abyss.. :wow:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Having access to that will have a man zoom past red and get straight :demonic:.. Men idealistic thinking blind them from the reality right in front of them, have had this type of stuff happen thru the years (girl lost her phone and log in on my phone and forget to log out after) and its staring into the abyss.. :wow:

Indeed.

But fundamentally comes down to poor selection by me. Have to be more way more selective.

That being said.. got some baby oil and on my way to finish my free trial of that p*ssy :banderas:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

F__efT3XwAAjMUl
too late to critique but it seems you should have stuck with talking about cats or other pets etc.

Anytime I’m stuck on continuing the convo I stick to the subject matter and try to transition it to something relative.