Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Say you’ve been seeing a chick for 3 or 4 months and she starts getting distant/pulling back, would you bring it to her attention to see what’s up, mirror her energy until the relationship dies, or dead it completely?

This is in the scope of you looking for a relationship not a fwb situation.

My thought process is to bring it to their attention, give them an opportunity to correct their behavior and if nothing changes dead it. Maybe that’s a waste of time to do. I have friends who think otherwise.

What do you brehs think? What’s the consensus?
Almost play by play of what happened to me with my ex GF

4 months in, honeymoon period ending, getting to the real when suddenly I start getting the "she's pulling back" energy. Gut telling me she's checking out.

Trust your gut always. As soon as I felt the vibe shift I asked her "are you ok? Is there something we gotta talk about?"

To her credit she didn't beat around the bush like most women do. She hit me with the "I don't feel the spark anymore"

I've seen that movie before. When her feelings change like the weather (as opposed to something you said/did that rubbed her the wrong way), let her go with grace and walk away. She's saving you from emotional hell later. Trust me.

This was around April. Downgraded from relationship to FWB. Kept doing that til July and she stopped hitting me up so I did the same.

No contact whatsoever until guess who hit me up right before thanksgiving?

:troll:

They always come back around. It's all routine at this point.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Almost play by play of what happened to me with my ex GF

4 months in, honeymoon period ending, getting to the real when suddenly I start getting the "she's pulling back" energy. Gut telling me she's checking out.

Trust your gut always. As soon as I felt the vibe shift I asked her "are you ok? Is there something we gotta talk about?"

To her credit she didn't beat around the bush like most women do. She hit me with the "I don't feel the spark anymore"

I've seen that movie before. When her feelings change like the weather (as opposed to something you said/did that rubbed her the wrong way), let her go with grace and walk away. She's saving you from emotional hell later. Trust me.

This was around April. Downgraded from relationship to FWB. Kept doing that til July and she stopped hitting me up so I did the same.

No contact whatsoever until guess who hit me up right before thanksgiving?

:troll:

They always come back around. It's all routine at this point.

Dudes gotta stop waiting for women to “correct their actions” hoes are who they are and they only “correct” when you bounce and by that point its fake to bait you back lol.

Dudes gotta be ready to move on. Unless you got kids there is nothing to “fight for” cause women damn sure aint fighting for shyt lol

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, its a crazy world.. Got one of my people who just jumped after 25+ year bid. Some fukkery was going on with his dates so get a phone call from his handler that he being released and they put him on first plane to Canada. We get him situated and all that, send him a package and he go to mall to get right. This man send me a whatapp message with a bad lil 24 yo ting saying he snatched that at the mall and she pullin up to cook for him.. :mjlol: :wow:

I dont even know what to think of this, soo much pieces you can chew but for the brehs out here strugglin, cotdam dont overthink this shyt, get out there this week and make some shyt shake.. Still shocked and amused by this shyt like wow..

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, its a crazy world.. Got one of my people who just jumped after 25+ year bid. Some fukkery was going on with his dates so get a phone call from his handler that he being released and they put him on first plane to Canada. We get him situated and all that, send him a package and he go to mall to get right. This man send me a whatapp message with a bad lil 24 yo ting saying he snatched that at the mall and she pullin up to cook for him.. :mjlol: :wow:

I dont even know what to think of this, soo much pieces you can chew but for the brehs out here strugglin, cotdam dont overthink this shyt, get out there this week and make some shyt shake.. Still shocked and amused by this shyt like wow..
Taking action and just being in the mix (outside) will always get u good results lol

All the doomers need to take note lol

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Taking action and just being in the mix (outside) will always get u good results lol

Very true. Have said it before but proximity will probably solve alot of issues for some.. dgaf attitude with it goes the rest of the way.. That shyt have me motivated to turn it up a notch lol..

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
oh if yall already had this convo several times, then yea just cut that loose. you dont wanna become the clingy man - its always a recipe for failure

A clingy man is insane.

Women are emotional extremists, she should be the clingy one.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dudes gotta stop waiting for women to “correct their actions” hoes are who they are and they only “correct” when you bounce and by that point its fake to bait you back lol.

Dudes gotta be ready to move on. Unless you got kids there is nothing to “fight for” cause women damn sure aint fighting for shyt lol
a woman has NEVER fought for me to save a relationship. theyre too egotistical.
fukk fighting.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
a woman has NEVER fought for me to save a relationship. theyre too egotistical.
fukk fighting.
yeah dudes gotta learn in 2023 and beyond do not invest ANYTHING you can't afford to lose for a woman lol. I am not saying this is right or nice it is simply the world we are in now.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

Watched this lady podcast :hubie: She said if a man is ok looking and approaches her at the grocery store she will more than likely go on a date with him to see what happens. I believe her.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. Her and I have had a conversation several times about it. My gut is telling me to bush. Matter of fact the more I think about it the more I’m going to bring this to a close before she does.

Appreciate the response.
Always trust your gut. I had a girl I was seeing switch up on me this summer and I listened to my gut and bounced. Few weeks later I heard she moved in with her ex :mjlol: There’s always a reason why they change. It’s been a few months since then and apparently she was devastated that I left so easily from what I’ve heard. Meanwhile she was talking to her ex behind my back.

They do that pull back shyt when they are trying to kill whatever feelings they still have for you. The fact that you spoke to her already and she’s still acting funny means you need to dead it before she does.