Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
like i said you'll see these chicks and they will act like they all that @Malcolmxxx_23

when they sucking old white dikk to pay there bills
Screenshot-2023-11-25-112418.png

She's got the 'look' I see these types on the apps and know who they looking for and trying to appeal to.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Chicks love a free meal.

The way to play this one, for the giggles of course,...

1. Oh I love that place, I'll meet you there
2. I'm almost there, get something for yourself
3. traffic
4. order me the steak, medium rare

and just never show up.
exactly

touched on this before a month or so ago when i let that late chick think I was waiting for her while i just grabbed take out and left

we got to start trolling these women. have them get ready, tell them the dinner reservation is under XYZ name, and just have them go to the restaurant host looking like a fool.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
exactly

touched on this before a month or so ago when i let that late chick think I was waiting for her while i just grabbed take out and left

we got to start trolling these women. have them get ready, tell them the dinner reservation is under XYZ name, and just have them go to the restaurant host looking like a fool.
Gottaake sure.you using burner numbers and names cause chicks will def blast you in their witchcraft or girl don't date em groups

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Chicks love a free meal.

The way to play this one, for the giggles of course,...

1. Oh I love that place, I'll meet you there
2. I'm almost there, get something for yourself
3. traffic
4. order me the steak, medium rare

and just never show up.
Non franchise restaurants so they can record for TikTok and call it soft life

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
What happened
Just the past few months since exiting a relationship. Been having a hard time getting cooperation and finding attractive women. Most women have severe defects looks wise and they feel like they're too goodfor you even with that being the case. I decided to raise my standards and it hasn't been working. Plus getting utterly bombarded with sex everywhere I look isn't helping.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Just the past few months since exiting a relationship. Been having a hard time getting cooperation and finding attractive women. Most women have severe defects looks wise and they feel like they're too goodfor you even with that being the case. I decided to raise my standards and it hasn't been working. Plus getting utterly bombarded with sex everywhere I look isn't helping.
Bees like that at time :francis:

Coming off a relationship, sometimes you just need to take sabatical

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
are you ready to get back out there? Or at a stage of your life where you want to be?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I always tell dudes to sit the hell down and regroup for a while post relationship.