Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Both of y'all are right, because the always game is contexual. Something works in one time, but won't work in another.

OnlyOneBoss is addressing the situation where dudes go on a date, but don't know how to get sexual without getting verbal.

Y'all won't believe this, but women are not good at reading emotions, reading social scenarios, when they're wombs/lives are at stake. And even when they do sense something, other parts of them think that they can control what the guy is gonna do, or control what they're gonna do...

He's hitting on the something don't talk about much - getting hoes ready to hook up is 90% NONVERBAL.
  • Looking at the goods
  • Licking the lips
  • Tone of voice
  • Volume
  • Pace of speech
  • Facial expresssions
  • Pregnant Pauses
  • Inadvertent touching
Lot of cats, especially cats online, want to talk about the slick stuff the say, and how little they can spend to get some 🐱

Meanwhile the dude a lot of these chicks get with AIN'T THAT SHARP. Most of these cats are whispering in a chick's ear that he got a hookah back at his place. She passing on dudes with more money, taller, more clout, more muscles, cause Ray Ray know how to communicate with the CAT, not talk to her brain.

Cheap Skates on here regularly talking about coffee dates, like putting a chick on caffeine, getting her to be super alert and mindful is gonna make him come off better... She banging despite his bad game, not because of it.

The other thing that isn't talked about much

1) Chicks often don't know how they feel about a dude until he puts the D in her face (metaphorically speaking?:smile:.

Sexing ol boy is not on her mind, until he puts her to the question. Females have some sort of "willful blindness" when it comes to men that are obviously trying to bang, until he makes it apparent. Playing dumb is how they skate off with a lot of brother's time, effort, and money.

To be fair, it's largely a survival mechanism, if she were to contemplate everything any man has done for her was to get in her pants - she'd lose her mind.

2) A lot of chicks like dudes that like them, because the dude likes her. Because Dude likes her, She automatically likes him, and wants to figure out how to keep him. She don't care at all, until he shows interest. And then she's all about him.

From behind enemy lines

^she was getting upvoted for this. (and of course they got their super-females on that sub, like we got Supermen on this one, trying shout her down)

The unsaid premise here is that these are guys that she spends time to go out on dates with. The fact that women find 99% of the men out there to be disgusting, not worth her time, means anytime any of us on are on a date - we're in the top 1% - she'll never admit it though...

WIA
To answer @OnlyOneBoss post, I think that is very particular technique and maybe unique to few dudes who can pull that off (seen it done and probably done it myself when I have gotten that greenlight) but cant be generalized because most dudes cant pull that off, lol. BUT I agree that as a dude you have to make them see you as a sexual being and not just there for whatever platonic reason they can cook up in their heads.

To keep it simpleI would think is the touch barrier, seen it mentioned but nothing drove it home better than working clubs and being in presence of dancers and they tryna seduce you quickly to "buy a dance." Breaking that touch barrier is gonna make you make a decision like "dont touch me, I am not interested" or you are and you decide to be seduced out your pockets. Even being inebriated you realize what was going on and what it triggers on flip side.

I have seen dudes say on here they dont want to be used for food dates and such. Breaking touch barrier early eliminates all of that. If someone has no interest in you, they wont be interested in your touch. Full stop. Sitting next to in booth, something small like that with increased proximity will let you know whats up. If she is into you, you will know. If not, you will get the idea also.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Almost all my boys do the "hooknah at my place" routine, with about 40% success rate, given whatever variables. Lots of alchol needed by both parties, and men are offering up, drugs, alcohol, and a place to do them. Very chaotic, very high up front investment. but it works.

on dinners and all that, I try to get to to where we have the space and time to let our guards down, or let their guard down. That's not always a dinner date. Dinner has a structure, like a three act play. They have a hard stop. Sometimes you are full, tired, whatever. Try for something more relaxed, eat before and be somewhere with some privacy. The thing with those dinners, is it gets like a bad sales routine. The sales guys is trying to hard close, as he sees the times slipping away. And the other person is often defensive getting ready to fend them off. Someone in high end luxury asset sales told me "you don't close them on the lot". I just don't even concern myself with that structure, go to dinner, pay and just enjoy it. Like I couldn't be less concerned with anything beyond the moment. People will let their guards down a litte. Like the sales guy with the Ferrari, he doesn't need your deal.

all the body language should be natural, when you are attracted, you should give compliments, you should make eye contact. No onee is going to stare into your eyes if they don't want you. I tend to lick my lips too much on some Ll Cool J shyt. Don't even notice it. Try just telling someone you are really attracted to them, once you are both chilling somewhere, and see where it goes. Be willing to play and lose. Just like in sales, the most relaxed guy, who only cares once they get started, always has the most going on.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Almost all my boys do the "hooknah at my place" routine, with about 40% success rate, given whatever variables. Lots of alchol needed by both parties, and men are offering up, drugs, alcohol, and a place to do them. Very chaotic, very high up front investment. but it works.

on dinners and all that, I try to get to to where we have the space and time to let our guards down, or let their guard down. That's not always a dinner date. Dinner has a structure, like a three act play. They have a hard stop. Sometimes you are full, tired, whatever. Try for something more relaxed, eat before and be somewhere with some privacy. The thing with those dinners, is it gets like a bad sales routine. The sales guys is trying to hard close, as he sees the times slipping away. And the other person is often defensive getting ready to fend them off. Someone in high end luxury asset sales told me "you don't close them on the lot". I just don't even concern myself with that structure, go to dinner, pay and just enjoy it. Like I couldn't be less concerned with anything beyond the moment. People will let their guards down a litte. Like the sales guy with the Ferrari, he doesn't need your deal.

all the body language should be natural, when you are attracted, you should give compliments, you should make eye contact. No onee is going to stare into your eyes if they don't want you. I tend to lick my lips too much on some Ll Cool J shyt. Don't even notice it. Try just telling someone you are really attracted to them, once you are both chilling somewhere, and see where it goes. Be willing to play and lose. Just like in sales, the most relaxed guy, who only cares once they get started, always has the most going on.

If you are into drugs and stuff like that and can't get p*ssy you might as well call it quits lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Are middle aged dudes really on dating apps searching for wives the same age as them?
:mjlol: :russ:

I keep my age range open as apps are just for layups so I never put what I'm looking for just pics and jokes lol so seeing these "marriage is the goal" "don't waste my time" hoes flooding me is hilarious.

bytch I'm Kang the conqueror All I do is waste time
:troll:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Are middle aged dudes really on dating apps searching for wives the same age as them?
:mjlol: :russ:

I keep my age range open as apps are just for layups so I never put what I'm looking for just pics and jokes lol so seeing these "marriage is the goal" "don't waste my time" hoes flooding me is hilarious.

bytch I'm Kang the conqueror All I do is waste time
:troll:
25-30for me
I honestly can’t deal with any women under 25

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Hookah at the base is a cheat code
I just hate the smell

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
breh that dude wasn't lying over 4000 black women age 22-46
Screenshot-2023-11-01-183641.png

Who out here is paying for that mid 2nd row 🤮

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Real talk....anyone here ever been catfished?

:damn:

I have bro, a few times. Met with Chicks who were bigger in person lol. Even a few who never show the neck down so I thought one thing until I seen them and saw they were overweight. Had to learn better, a body pic or FaceTime is a must just to see what's up.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I have bro, a few times. Met with Chicks who were bigger in person lol. Even a few who never show the neck down so I thought one thing until I seen them and saw they were overweight. Had to learn better, a body pic or FaceTime is a must just to see what's up.
lotta bytches out here using pre-covid pictures. I've been fat fished a few times. always trust your gut lol. if a bytch doesn't have a full body picture by the second picture she is bushed. I been trying to do more facetimes before meeting up too.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I wish Hinge had a “they stopped responding” option when they ask you why you’re unmatching with a girl.
You gain nothin from unmatching. sometimes people get busy or overwhelmed with apps and take a step back. instead of unmatching I might just send a follow up message a few weeks later. that way you can keep working old leads. it's all a numbers game and by unmatching you take yourself out of the game.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You gain nothin from unmatching. sometimes people get busy or overwhelmed with apps and take a step back. instead of unmatching I might just send a follow up message a few weeks later. that way you can keep working old leads. it's all a numbers game and by unmatching you take yourself out of the game.

nikka no
:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:heh:

Yeah never in terms of fake photos, just using much older photos when they were bigger, or darker tone or not as attractive as their photos. I've also met people who look much better in real life than their photos.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
They act like being fat is the worst thing they can hide, truthfully I got no problem fukking a larger broad just as long as she ain't a fugly grossly fat broad.