Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It’s amazing how these regular chicks act like they celebs on social media lol

alot of these black chicks you see in toronto that look like they living large, you can find a profile on seeking.com :hubie:or I remember when i was going out on dates with toronto broads majority of them 1) lived at home 2) had a roomate or two 3)oddly the ones that did not have a roommate were like nurses etc.

never get caught up in the optics these chicks portray, cheap 15 dollar skanky dress from fashion nova or shein, iphone financed

look at seeking.com 945 black women aged 22-45 in toronto. I'm glad the day I gave up on black women in Toronto and I'm glad I'll never have to associate with any of them again :blessed:

Screenshot-2023-11-01-160358.png

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
alot of these black chicks you see in toronto that look like they living large, you can find a profile on seeking.com :hubie:or I remember when i was going out on dates with toronto broads majority of them 1) lived at home 2) had a roomate or two 3)oddly the ones that did not have a roommate were like nurses etc.

never get caught up in the optics these chicks portray, cheap 15 dollar skanky dress from fashion nova or shein, iphone financed

look at seeking.com 945 black women aged 22-45 in toronto. I'm glad the day I gave up on black women in Toronto and I'm glad I'll never have to associate with any of them again :blessed:

Sheesh 1000
All looking for that soft life
This is sad

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wish Hinge had a “they stopped responding” option when they ask you why you’re unmatching with a girl.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Atl that age range is in the thousands

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
What does it mean when a girl says she's not family orientated but wants children/a child.

Her career means more to her but still wants to have children in a year or 2 (she's hit 30)

She's delusional. She doesn't live in reality. Run.

Type of chick to put a hole in the condom at 29 years and three months to stay on schedule

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

Atl that age range is in the thousands

Women are really proud prositutes these days.

Show us the screen shot of an ATL search, let me see if I know anyone.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Women are really proud prositutes these days.

Show us the screen shot of an ATL search, let me see if I know anyone.

This is why ATL leads the “passport” shyt lol these hoes are not worth the headache and dudes are used to good looking shyt. The airport flooded with cats leaving lol

And the thing is these chicks too ashamed to price their p*ssy and skip the games so they do fusion regenadge shyt to hopefully land a simp/african trick