Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Offline > Online - I prefer to meet chicks offline and make things happen the same day. I.E. if i'm chatting to a chick at a bar/club, the "1st date" starts then.
  1. Make things happen on the first meet, when there's all the excitement and possibility.
  2. She feels more safewith a dude she's just met than
    1. Dudes in her life that want her but don't go for it (creeps)
    2. Randoms she meets online (despite her internet sleuthing)
    3. Why?
      1. She can hear me talk
      2. See how she feels when I talk to her in real life and in real time
      3. See how I make others feel (and usually the others are her friends, her hive mind, because broads do not know how to say yes, they do know how to say maybe (which means no), and no or "take my number" - which usually means no, unless she's 35+)
      4. Smell me
      5. Touch me
      6. See who I deal with

This happens to me here and there, but the other week, an exact example at a party, and afterwards I thought of this actually, even was out of town, not in my city. Felt very natural. We didn't even exchange numbers until hours later. And met up the next day too.

@WIA20XX

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Offline > Online - I prefer to meet chicks offline and make things happen the same day. I.E. if i'm chatting to a chick at a bar/club, the "1st date" starts then.

This happens to me here and there, but the other week, an exact example at a party, and afterwards I thought of this actually, even was out of town, not in my city. Felt very natural. We didn't even exchange numbers until hours later. And met up the next day too.

@WIA20XX

That's wassup!

I think for my Gen X Brethren, my thought process is the norm. And not just the playermade folks, but average cats.

Millennials and Zoomers were raised differently and value different things.

Now if cats are trying to smash the first night, the only thing really stopping that from happening is what happens in those first few hours of meeting the chick.

If cats want to "build" first, again it's those first few hours that make the difference.

The biggest mistake I see cats make is the OVER-use of humor. And folks that don't live in the real world, think you can either be funny or stone-cold serious, binary thinking.

When I'm with a broad, I want to run through a gamut of my emotions, and that affects her.

Here's the actual science for the haters

I'ma chill, still need to hit @skyrunner1 with a finished book.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That's wassup!

I think for my Gen X Brethren, my thought process is the norm. And not just the playermade folks, but average cats.

Now if cats are trying to smash the first night, the only thing really stopping that from happening is what happens in those first few hours of meeting the chick.

If cats want to "build" first, again it's those first few hours that make the difference.

The biggest mistake I see cats make is the OVER-use of humor. And folks that don't live in the real world, think you can either be funny or stone-cold serious, binary thinking.

When I'm with a broad, I want to run through a gamut of my emotions, and that affects her.

I meet people in person all the time, but context wise, it's only so often where you can connect and not do the exchange numbers thing, but go from the party to a dinner reservation I already had, I was like come with me, and she said ok let's go. Baddest woman at the party to me.

Both women and men I know collect numbers under ironically titled descriptions like Anna Javier's (Javier's the location where they met) and never follow up, it's almost like purely an exercise in ego and validation.

but, if you can spend a few hours right then, it makes a lot of difference.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nigerian women make-up game is top tier. :unimpressed:

Shawty looked like a 8-9 on her hinge pics. After a video call, she looks like a strong 5, but she still cute tho

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nigerian women make-up game is top tier. :unimpressed:

Shawty looked like a 8-9 on her hinge pics. After a video call, she looks like a strong 5, but she still cute tho
I went out with one and bytch took a selfie with filter and asked me if it looked like her. From then on I said I`ll never go out with a Nigerian woman again

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
  1. Make things happen on the first meet, when there's all the excitement and possibility.
  2. She feels more safewith a dude she's just met than
    1. Dudes in her life that want her but don't go for it (creeps)
    2. Randoms she meets online (despite her internet sleuthing)
    3. Why?
      1. She can hear me talk
      2. See how she feels when I talk to her in real life and in real time
      3. See how I make others feel (and usually the others are her friends, her hive mind, because broads do not know how to say yes, they do know how to say maybe (which means no), and no or "take my number" - which usually means no, unless she's 35+)
      4. Smell me
      5. Touch me
      6. See who I deal with

@WIA20XX

the main thing is being in proximity of women and in 2023 most dudes aint in proximity of women cause on avg women who are single don't have lives that don't involve partying and lotta dudes good on the party/brunch scene nowadays because it tends to be a waste of time [in the USA].

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ole girl I’m dating got some exes who are girls (she’s bi) anyway she told me a couple weeks ago she don’t hangout with her exes at all but she cordial if they say “hi” she will say hi back and keep it moving( :what: semi red flag)
Come to find out one of her ex-girlfriends from years ago…I know and they still remained friends and hang out and shyt:what::what:i clearly caught her in a lie and I think she knows this because the phone call conversation was dead after she said that:mjlol: I asked her yesterday how long they dated and she said a couple months.. how much you wanna bet when I bring up the lie to her she gonna say “technically she’s not my ex because we dating for a couple months”:camby:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Ole girl I’m dating got some exes who are girls (she’s bi) anyway she told me a couple weeks ago she don’t hangout with her exes at all but she cordial if they say “hi” she will say hi back and keep it moving( :what: semi red flag)
Come to find out one of her ex-girlfriends from years ago…I know and they still remained friends and hang out and shyt:what::what:i clearly caught her in a lie and I think she knows this because the phone call conversation was dead after she said that:mjlol: I asked her yesterday how long they dated and she said a couple months.. how much you wanna bet when I bring up the lie to her she gonna say “technically she’s not my ex because we dating for a couple months”:camby:
Move on :manny:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
That's wassup!

Mannn, I would pay for whatever draft is available.. Or substack/blog of the creation.. :wow:

We gon be patient tho :salute:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
These women more interested in the “ambience” of a restaurant..rather than the food and company

This is the main theme I noticed on these dating vlogs from tiktok

This is why hoes don’t like franchise type restaurants

@The Minister
Everything is an opportunity for pics/videos to make their life look more important than it is.

Thing is men can flip this on their head by going tonthese places solo/with your homies and taking your own pics and vids and use it to bait hoes. I get chicks in my DMs/on dating apps on some "oooo take me"/"oooo I wanna go"

Lol they see you use to that life and then be pretty lax on meeting as they feel they wanna audition for a chance of you including them in those activities