Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go on cheap dates.

Check out local events going on in your city, like fireworks, funfair, art gallery, food festivals, beer festivals etc. These are usually free or very cheap.

Preferably in the evening, then continue the night at her place or your place. If it's your place make sure you got a bottle of her fav liquor :shaq:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In a weird space where I don’t want to spend money on women but they ain’t going for the casual no dates shyt for me, gotta up my levels clearly. Gotta be in that bracket :yeshrug:

Don’t wanna use the apps anymore either that shyt is burnt out
I agree. Can't bring myself to go out on dates spending money knowing that they have made themselves sexually available for men who didn't have to do shyt. I'm not paying any more than the last man had to pay. 🤷🏿

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I agree. Can't bring myself to go out on dates spending money knowing that they have made themselves sexually available for men who didn't have to do shyt. I'm not paying any more than the last man had to pay. 🤷🏿

It’s tough though because if we’re being honest… most men including me have to for the most part

But seeing people running through girls without doing it will make you think twice :wow:

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
What does it mean when a girl says she's not family orientated but wants children/a child.

Her career means more to her but still wants to have children in a year or 2 (she's hit 30)

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
What does it mean when a girl says she's not family orientated but wants children/a child.

Her career means more to her but still wants to have children in a year or 2 (she's hit 30)
It's a good sign she wants kids but be careful with this one. sounds like shes rushing into having a kid and she's gonna pressure anyman she's with to have one. might be a red flag if a career means more to her than having a child. but she also maybe grew up rough and not financially stable.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It’s tough though because if we’re being honest… most men including me have to for the most part

But seeing people running through girls without doing it will make you think twice :wow:
Their new excuse is
“I’m going to dress up sexy and spend hours doing my makeup, so a man should drop 300 for a dinner date”

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

There are alot of variables to this...

In a nutshell, it's risk management mixed with concessions...

The sex part is cool..

But then it's time management and the inevitable crazy bytch that you gotta wiggle away from..

And depending on how you got her and location, just "ghosting" might not be the best option...

In saying that, you gotta know yourself and be efficient in targeting