Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yea alot of women dont even see men as human. Just as a utility, thats why i love social media because clout is a hell of a drug and no amount of men caping for them will cover because stick a mic and/or camera in their face and they tell everything.

There's a lot of mutual contempt, not a lot of good faith, as in just considering the other person as they are, not as they should be, or based on some gender norm/expectation. but some of that has been pushed or encouraged societally for 100 years plus. In the forms of books, and church, TV, pop music, it's cultural.

I try to avoid contempt, not always successful, but ironically, contempt is one of the things that will poison a relationship of any kind.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
yea u see the feeling of regret is way worse the the feeling of rejection, I think I said this before
on another note ain't no way in hell all these fine azz women are single
Seems like brehs don’t want relationships so it seems likely that they are.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Anyone pay for shyt on the apps? I was paying for hinge to get unlimited likes. I would run out of woman to swipe on. I let my shyt expire and now I see woman I've never seen before. I also liked paying for it because you can filter out single moms. Having a limited number of likes a day sucks but I don't think I am paying again.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
In a weird space where I don’t want to spend money on women but they ain’t going for the casual no dates shyt for me, gotta up my levels clearly. Gotta be in that bracket :yeshrug:

Don’t wanna use the apps anymore either that shyt is burnt out
Used to be on that no date thing too, but if you adjust your filter and vet properly on the type of women you would take out its fine. One phone call can determine this if you play it right. I want to be outside just depends on the company.

Just be stricter and taking them places you want to go anyway.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Used to be on that no date thing too, but if you adjust your filter and vet properly on the type of women you would take out its fine. One phone call can determine this if you play it right. I want to be outside just depends on the company.

Just be stricter and taking them places you want to go anyway.

You’re right bro

When you see your friends running through women with no commitment or dates, it makes you think.

I’m in college and not long out of a relationship so tryna keep costs low too :wow: